Active Topics

 



Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
#11
Amazing work. Thanks Cepi!

It seems that flowplayer is not collecting *.m4a files? Any plans to add?

kurt
 
CepiPerez's Avatar
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,416 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
#12
Originally Posted by rannari View Post
Amazing work. Thanks Cepi!

It seems that flowplayer is not collecting *.m4a files? Any plans to add?

kurt
Current Sailfish libtag library has no support for m4a and wma files. Version 0.1-2 uses my own library, but I forgot to attach the file to rmp.
Version 0.1-3 should fix it, can someone test it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9o1xlug8h...mv7hl.rpm?dl=1
__________________
Filebox / FileCase for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
FlowPlayer for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
Whatsup for Harmattan / Sailfish
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
#13
Hi,

I tried and it crashes. Starting from the terminal gives following error message:

error while loading shared libraries: libmytaglib.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Seems we are missing a library...

kurt
 
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
#14
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Current Sailfish libtag library has no support for m4a and wma files.
... Jolla's Mediaplayer supports m4a files. Flowplayer is using own library?

kurt
 
CepiPerez's Avatar
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,416 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
#15
Originally Posted by rannari View Post
... Jolla's Mediaplayer supports m4a files. Flowplayer is using own library?

kurt
The problem is reading tags. Seems they use another method.

EDIT: try this version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vovifs43qx0i6y/flowplayer-0.1-3-test3.rpm?dl=1
__________________
Filebox / FileCase for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
FlowPlayer for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
Whatsup for Harmattan / Sailfish
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
#16
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
The problem is reading tags. Seems they use another method.

EDIT: try this version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vovifs43qx0i6y/flowplayer-0.1-3-test3.rpm?dl=1
Program runs okay, but m4a files are not imported to database.

kurt
 
CepiPerez's Avatar
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,416 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
#17
Originally Posted by rannari View Post
Program runs okay, but m4a files are not imported to database.

kurt
Sorry, I forgot to add file extensions to music browser filter.
This should work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/udq8vpla08...test4.rpm?dl=0
__________________
Filebox / FileCase for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
FlowPlayer for Maemo / Harmattan / Sailfish
Whatsup for Harmattan / Sailfish
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
#18
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Sorry, I forgot to add file extensions to music browser filter.
This should work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/udq8vpla08...test4.rpm?dl=0
Thanks Cepi. Flowplayer works and I was able to import m4a files, very nice. I also like the changes in UI.

kurt
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rannari For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2015
#19
Hi Cepi!

First of all, I want to say that I love your player and used it until yesterday without any issues.
But after I updated to the version you attached above, it now only recognises just a few of my mp3-files when I use "update collection".
Thousands of mp3s I have on my SD card are missing.

What can I do do get all files back in flowplayer?
 
Posts: 745 | Thanked: 2,627 times | Joined on Apr 2012
#20
Originally Posted by rannari View Post
Hi,

I tried and it crashes. Starting from the terminal gives following error message:

error while loading shared libraries: libmytaglib.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Seems we are missing a library...

kurt
I cannot install it; OpenRepos gives the error "nothing provides libmytaglib.so.1". Is there something else I need to install first?
 
Reply

Tags
music

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15.