Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 1,375 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by insanelysexy View Post
I can not download SystemDataScope. It complains about libkeepalive-glib.rpm in repos.
So far it has always been a problem with the refreshing repositories by the users. Try to run

Code:
pkcon refresh
and try to install again. libkeepalive-glib is one of the backbone libs and I doubt that Jolla has removed it from repos. Please let me know whether refresh helped.

Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
So far it has always been a problem with the refreshing repositories by the users. Try to run

Code:
pkcon refresh
and try to install again. libkeepalive-glib is one of the backbone libs and I doubt that Jolla has removed it from repos. Please let me know whether refresh helped.
Works now. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to insanelysexy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 1,375 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
I would like to make users aware of a bug reported by @ossi1967: https://github.com/rinigus/systemdatascope/issues/39 . At this stage, I don't know what causes it. However, please watch out for it on Sailfish X (maybe also some other devices?). Those of you who is experiencing something like it, please report via github or here.

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 1,040 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Never experienced this behaviour on the Nexus5 with this excellent piece of software!

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post: