Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
I personally have not experienced this after I upgraded to the latest version from v1.1.1

Method: direct upgrade from v1.1.1
Mine was an upgrade from 1.1.1 as well via the store - i have not re-enabled blocking since but i will check soon if the issue re-appears. It only showed as an issue after a rebooted.

I go this app last night as my exgirlfriend was phone bombing me. Anyway after her 15th attempt she decided to get all clever and block the id. She prolly dialed *67 but heres the thing.. the call blocker blocked it. WTF? Does the app just block blocked calls (private) automatically>?

X-

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by ifox View Post
I go this app last night as my exgirlfriend was phone bombing me. Anyway after her 15th attempt she decided to get all clever and block the id. She prolly dialed *67 but heres the thing.. the call blocker blocked it. WTF? Does the app just block blocked calls (private) automatically>?

X-
If you set it to contacts only, yes.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Having some trouble.

Aim: to block texts from 1 number.
Action: Add number to Blacklist, Set Easy profile to "Deny Blacklist".
Result: Still get texts from that black list number.

Not sure if i should be doing this differently?

Thanks
OP/ Developer do you have any updates on my query? This seems the most basic function. Add a number to the blacklist and expect it to be ignored.

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
If you set it to contacts only, yes.

NO I have it set to permit all. I just did a test and I guess it blocks all PRIVATE calls when you use the setting not to accept any blacklist calls
\

X-

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by ifox View Post
NO I have it set to permit all. I just did a test and I guess it blocks all PRIVATE calls when you use the setting not to accept any blacklist calls
\

X-
Not on mine it doesn't- that would be a problem! You are using 1.2.0? I did find mine was doing that when i upgraded a previous version but that was more about the app ignoring my settings and defaulting to less permissive settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to PhatApteryx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
Hey matt - i applied the update to 1.2.0 and things went a little weird... after rebooting, ALL my messages disappeared... So i set the application to allow all messages, rebooted again & they reappeared... it seems the app hid all messages, whether or not they matched they met the blacklist rules... Right now, rules are disabled...
Hi, so sorry for late. My boss kept me busy on some boring business trips these month...

although I am not sure 100%, but i think installing my app would not cause the messages disappeared. I heard about the same thing from other people who didn't install the Firewall+ Pro.

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Having some trouble.

Aim: to block texts from 1 number.
Action: Add number to Blacklist, Set Easy profile to "Deny Blacklist".
Result: Still get texts from that black list number.

Not sure if i should be doing this differently?

Thanks
Hi afaq. Again, sorry for late.
sorry but it is a little bit hard for me to check this thread on trip. Would you mind to drop your settings(screenshots would be ok) and the app version to me? and i can check the mail on my N9.

firewallplus@126.com.

And i'll checkin

Please, port it to n900 !

The Following User Says Thank You to colchaodemola For This Useful Post:
TIP: all your settings are saved in firewallpluspro.db which can be found in home/user/.firewallpluspro folder.

Just backup this file using a file manager, save somewhere and then copy back to the same folder (over-writing the file), should you need to re-flash your phone.

Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post: