Active Topics

I just upgraded to PR1.2 and retored my setting from backup. I have to manually set the background and themes in desktop. I went online setup the portrait mode from setting. I noticed that the reflect theme program that i use before does not work properly with the new update. The up arrow key and the back arrow key can't be seen (blank image). It does work but I get blank image/space. Also I notice that when I tap done on desktop setting it froze. I tried to reset several times but it kept on freezing when I tap on done.

Is there a fix on this or is there a lack memory problem? What do I need to check?
I already revert back to the original Nokia theme and I can see the arrow key and the back arrow key but when I tap done it still froze. I did reset many times and still froze.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Shropshire UK
Hi,
Have you managed to recover from this? I had a similar issue. Still do, but mine tends to work itself out. I find if I change theme, the backgrounds are usually a bit behind. After I lock the device and then unlock using the power button and slide, it tends to kick into life again and changes the background.

Can someone tell me if I'm making this up or if my Sliding unlock bar is having issues!?!?! If you have a blue type theme - i.e. the default Nokia Theme - what colour is the bar when you slide your finger to unlock using the pwer button? I thought it was blue, then orange with the other bundled theme. After the PR1.2 update, mine is always orange and I have the freezing issue as above - though for me it is more of a temporary - taking a long time to change the theme rather than a big issue.

If anyone can tell me if I'm going mad or not regarding the bar colour though - that could be good! Thanks.

Have you tried another theme?

Hi
I just flashed my n900 with pr1.2 firmware using maemo flasher.
after that the phone is not showing wifi
if i searches for internet it searches and nothing is coming
what could be the problem, may be my flashing was not proper or the wifi
device itself is dead?
i flashed again
samething...............
no wifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by zidarnk View Post
Hi
I just flashed my n900 with pr1.2 firmware using maemo flasher.
after that the phone is not showing wifi
if i searches for internet it searches and nothing is coming
what could be the problem, may be my flashing was not proper or the wifi
device itself is dead?
i flashed again
samething...............
no wifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not on topic