Notices

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia
Originally Posted by m_dk29 View Post
installation instruction pls.

Qt Web Runtime failed.

seesu is .wgt extenstion. how to install?
You need to install first Qt Web Runtime or manualy ( download and install the file from thie first post) or from App manager.

then put the file Seesu.wgt in MyDocs and click on it...wait 10 sek... the installation will start.

Originally Posted by demludi View Post
You need to install first Qt Web Runtime or manualy ( download and install the file from thie first post) or from App manager.

then put the file Seesu.wgt in MyDocs and click on it...wait 10 sek... the installation will start.
where can i get Qt Web Runtime? When i try install manually i am getting qtwrt error. Qtwrt installation fails too.

edit****

Able to install.

enable extras-devel in repositories. It has qtwrt as well as Qt Web Runtime.

Last edited by m_dk29; 2012-03-24 at 16:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to m_dk29 For This Useful Post:
mine is working now, i think its because i have installed qtwrt before, now i installed Qt Web Runtime........

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

The Following User Says Thank You to demludi For This Useful Post:
demludi, could You put it into repositories, with correct dependencies? Much more conveinent way of install, not to mention that more people will be able to know about it at all (instead of keeping it hidden in some random thread )

thanks in advance

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
@ Estel

I am not sure if this is possible ! This is widget file .wgt and not deb file...
If somebody can help me ???

Need help.. i downloaded the wgt file.. but it closes automatically after sometime.. when i open it!!