I noticed in the "irreco for n900 tutorial" video on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblSL...=youtube_gdata)

That when he walks you through the installation in the application manager there is a evernote sharing plugin listed among apps. Anyone know anything about that? o.o would be a great combination with the camera on the n900 and with its powerful browser we could use the evernote site directly if there's no specific app for it.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Evernote sharing is an officially supported "pipe." Likewise, you can get to it via the PixelPipe app.

Tim

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timsamoff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 109 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Caribbean
Evernote as a stock program? (Do you call that embedded?)
That's great!

I still get the occasional fear that, considering that its' Linux, and considering that app development is solely up to the community (without any commercial incentive), and with the upcoming change / addition of Ot programing, I'm afraid the N900 might become a somewhat un-supported device as far as programs and apps are concerned.
(And don't forget the possibility of a typically strange Nokia screw up of some unforeseen kind.)

But, like it's N800/810 predecessors, as long as there's at least one or two apps or programs that do manage to get a particular task completed, well then that might have to be good enough. ( I realize that the shortcomings of the previous NITs were because of a myriad of different reasons.)

It looks like we might fare a bit better this time around.
Also, PixelPipe works a treat on Symbian phones too.

Last edited by kenny; 2009-09-18 at 13:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to kenny For This Useful Post: