Active Topics

Notices

Does anyone know of any MahJong games for the N8x0 that aren't of the solitaire variety?

If there aren't any, how hard would it be to port http://mahjong.julianbradfield.org/ ?.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Have you tried www.MahjongTime.com?

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
It compiles fine but I haven't had time to test or make a quick deb sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
@ysss: Thanks for the link, i'll make use of it, but for my n800 I was looking for something that

@qwerty: Good to know that it compiles. I think I'll have to download the dev tools and see what it's like. At a guess it'd just need window sizing and a method of text input.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
@qwerty: Good to know that it compiles. I think I'll have to download the dev tools and see what it's like. At a guess it'd just need window sizing and a method of text input.
Perfect guess . The start local game from the menu is out because it takes up the entire window.

So what I did is that I ran the mj-server program in the background. I went to connect to server and localhost was filled in. I don't have a virtual keyboard on me atm to test out properly, but when I went to connect, it said connected but my name needs to be non-empty. So it sounds promising. Hope you still get the dev tools but the tar I quickly compiled is here (untar anywhere):
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ixkd5lj4jn