Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Any update on this app coming soon?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Am loving this app. Please put me out of my misery and tell me about the great updates planned or coming soon!
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
buy an android,and you can us grooveshark . But you have to pay and the app sucks.

would be nice with a simular solution for n900. keep up the spam, cardiff

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Austin, TX
DotBlank, first, fine application.

I noticed today that searches no longer come back and running from the terminal nets

QMap(("fault", QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("code", QVariant(qulonglong, 1024) ) ( "message" , QVariant(QString, " invalid client") ) ) ) ) ( "header" , QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("session", QVariant(QString, "9d9acb49a0b616553b509f06ca0aba1f") ) ) ) ) ( "result" , QVariant(, ) ) )

which leads me to believe they changed some part of the "HELO" message, if you will.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 253 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by bmouring View Post
DotBlank, first, fine application.

I noticed today that searches no longer come back and running from the terminal nets

QMap(("fault", QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("code", QVariant(qulonglong, 1024) ) ( "message" , QVariant(QString, " invalid client") ) ) ) ) ( "header" , QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("session", QVariant(QString, "9d9acb49a0b616553b509f06ca0aba1f") ) ) ) ) ( "result" , QVariant(, ) ) )

which leads me to believe they changed some part of the "HELO" message, if you will.
Yes it seems they have changed the list of supported clients. I will have to figure out what the new version strings are.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
I made a quick modification to the version string and it should work now. I am really busy lately so I will I upload the modified binary but I will make an update to the package in devel when I have time.
Attached Files
File Type: gz groove.tar.gz (98.0 KB, 235 views)

Last edited by Dotblank; 2010-09-12 at 20:13.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
I made a quick modification to the version string and it should work now. I am really busy lately so I will I upload the modified binary but I will make an update to the package in devel when I have time.
How can I apply this?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
How can I apply this?
1) Download the file.
2) open command line and extract the file: "tar xvzf groove.tar.gz"
3) move "groove" to /usr/bin "mv groove /usr/bin/"
4) Make it executable "chmod +x /usr/bin/groove"

Done.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoxzer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hoxzer View Post
1) Download the file.
2) open command line and extract the file: "tar xvzf groove.tar.gz"
3) move "groove" to /usr/bin "mv groove /usr/bin/"
4) Make it executable "chmod +x /usr/bin/groove"

Done.
I was wondering why i cant find any songs, so waiting for patch in delevel :P What are the exact commands to put in xterm, i dont know linux commands so well. Do i have to root or sudo or something else ? I downloaded the file in n900 main directory and used that first command, my phone said "cant find file" :O

Originally Posted by shnigi View Post
I was wondering why i cant find any songs, so waiting for patch in delevel :P What are the exact commands to put in xterm, i dont know linux commands so well. Do i have to root or sudo or something else ? I downloaded the file in n900 main directory and used that first command, my phone said "cant find file" :O
I have updated the version string for the package in devel so it should be working now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post: