Active Topics

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ palencia
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kojacker,

To put you further into depression , can I know if Adventlands has a support page? As I downloaded and installed the app and it doesn't run when clicking on the icon...

It only runs when I attempt to open it via terminal...I'm sad that valuable entries are having trouble due to Qt Creator not getting people's apps working as they do in the simulator
Hello Thedead1440, my support page is only my e-mail:
tommyj23@gmail.com
This problem is the worst problem that I can have, in the simulator it runs ok, but in QT not all that works on simulator works on phone, anyway, if you get it working, please tell me how to put it in the instructions to install, please send me an e-mail, thanks, and sorry for this issue

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommyj23 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Hits
Developer: bober12
Category: Games, Graphics & Multimedia
Beginner: Yes
Platform: Fremantle (N900) and Harmattan
found on page only n900 deb, or it's the same for both? Anyone tried?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by tommyj23 View Post
Hello Thedead1440, my support page is only my e-mail:
tommyj23@gmail.com
This problem is the worst problem that I can have, in the simulator it runs ok, but in QT not all that works on simulator works on phone, anyway, if you get it working, please tell me how to put it in the instructions to install, please send me an e-mail, thanks, and sorry for this issue
I bet it's or aegis problem or wrong flags for invoker. Is it open source?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Meerut, India
I'm not able to find this on wiki...when will competition is expected to end...voting, results?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShwStppr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
found on page only n900 deb, or it's the same for both? Anyone tried?
Platform: Fremantle (N900) and Harmattan
Looks like mistake in description. Currently only available for fremantle.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bober12 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bober12 View Post
Looks like mistake in description. Currently only available for fremantle.
Thanks, will update

Originally Posted by ShwStppr View Post
I'm not able to find this on wiki...when will competition is expected to end...voting, results?
Because I don't know yet. Woody has the voting tables set up and sent to X-Fade, who will send out the voting emails and start the voting off. He's the only one who can do it, he has been on vacation the past week and wasn't at the Friday meeting. His contract with Nokia has already ended but he's helping in his own free time. Whenever I know more I'll update it, but you could get your voting email before I find out. Voting will last about a week after you receive it.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-09-16 at 10:04.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Am I okay to put new screenshots in my announce thread?

I'm not going to upload a new version, but I would like to show some screenshots of upcoming features I have done.

The Following User Says Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post

Because I don't know yet. Woody has the voting tables set up and sent to X-Fade, who will send out the voting emails and start the voting off. He's the only one who can do it, he has been on vacation the past week and wasn't at the Friday meeting. His contract with Nokia has already ended but he's helping in his own free time. Whenever I know more I'll update it, but you could get your voting email before I find out. Voting will last about a week after you receive it.
Woody has done a great job getting voting set up. I don't know that X-Fade has committed to doing the voting for the competition - read the log: http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclo...08-31.log.html

My advice:
X-Fade's availability and our support inside Nokia has diminished dramatically. I'd hate to see the voting delayed, since we don't want to do anything that could even possibly, potentially, jeopardize getting the devices from Nokia to be used for prizes. QGil has left Nokia and asked that we not identify the Nokia person responsible for sending out the devices. Mind you, there is no explicit suggestion that the availability of devices is in jeopardy, this is just my own nervous concern and risk analysis. Is your backup plan ready? The dissatisfaction from using it will certainly be less than the dissatisfaction that will result if the devices are not received by the winners.

The Following User Says Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ palencia
I added a new version of adventlands to the download page, I think now will work, is the adventlands_0.0.2_armel.deb, sorry for the issues, if you find some bug let me know at tommyj23@gmail.com or @DimenAd, I hope I can upload the new version for the competition!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommyj23 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
There's been some talk about making updates to applications participating in the competition, so here's my "full disclosure" so that nothing's unclear:

I've made updates to ProfileMatic. Version 1.7.1 has been actually done on competition timeframe (even though Nokia Store QA took over 3 weeks to approve it, so it was not in Store in that time). Another version might surface too soon.

But these updates are only bug fixes. No new features. I can't delay putting out bug fix versions as there is quite a bit existing users already for the application.

Hope that's okay.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy new year, mcc2012, merry christmas