Thank you for renew Matiaz! Can i hope for adding webdav or full yandex.disk support? And for box.net?

Last edited by hood; 2012-12-07 at 14:56.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ China
when i want to use google drive
I Can not see the confirmation button
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to mdbxh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by mdbxh View Post
Same problem here

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Meerut, India
Thanks a lot dev! Working for me all fine!

Hi Cepi,

FileCase is a must have app!!!
only a few issues, my skydrive account disappears ramdomly, then i need to put my user and pass again. The search feature.is buggy and the compretion to.zip option too.

Excelent

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
Thanks Cepi.Very good app.You are great.
Greek language plz;

Could you please make a bookmarks button also available during file copy-move operations - next to "paste here" button for example, it would make navigating much easier.

Thank you for this app, for me it is working fine, except quick search feature, which seems broken here too.

edit: naah, i'm sure i was not just dreaming it. I've been selecting two files from opt, long click and selected copy and toolbar below changed to contain 3 buttons - an arrow, paste here and cancel buttons. I just cannot replicate this any more in filecase. I thought you have changed the file management routine to the likes of 'file manager' app, but ... i'm baffled, no point any more for this feature request i made earlier.

Last edited by veeall; 2012-12-08 at 02:39.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ East Timor
problem with skydrive cloud. i cant upload file. fix it plz

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Can I request for one feature? For Dropbox the public link can it be shortened by default?

Edit: Just noticed there is some lag when clicking on a folder which has a large number of nested folders; if it could be fixed it would be great but its not unbearable anyway...Also could box.net integration be implemented if possible?
Dropbox doesn't give you short url link. The only way to get this is sharing the file again. Sorry.
I'll try to fix those lags, give me some more time.
Box.net added! Wait for next update.

Originally Posted by hw9xx View Post
Bug report: In settings dialogue it still says "*Filebox+" needs to be restarted for a language change to take effect.

Wish list: Dropbox public link can be copied to clipboard. Having the share menu as option would be nice and save an extra step.
Sorry. I made everything for Filebox+, then Nokia QA reject this name. I've missed some strings. Will fix them asap.
What do you mean about dropbox? You have the share option too.

Originally Posted by kodematem View Post
Helo dev.
its great app but plz add: box.com cloud server and i cant upload file to skydrive???why

p/s: no select all or multiselection button in cloud servers?
add it plz
SkyDrive is working fine for me, but I made some changes. Wait for next update.
Adding multiselection to cloud services is not a good idea, since you can't manage more than one file at time.
This will create multiple server requests/responses and it can cause a lot of problems.

Originally Posted by Loginin View Post
Cepi, is it possible to make your brilliant app supporting samba shares around? I would gladly pay at least twice of current price only for this feature. There is only one file manager with samba access in Store right now and it... err... not really great... compared to your app.
Serge.
I never try samba. Let me see what can I do.

Originally Posted by MK99 View Post
Search doesnt work. Can someone check and confirm that.
Yes. My fault. Sorry for this. I've already fixed it. Plase wait for next update.

Originally Posted by mdbxh View Post
Fixed for next update. Please wait.
Anyways, pressing enter key should work right now.

Originally Posted by Criss123 View Post
FileCase is a must have app!!!
only a few issues, my skydrive account disappears ramdomly, then i need to put my user and pass again. The search feature.is buggy and the compretion to.zip option too.
SkyDrive fixed. It seems they've changed some strings in api response. Wait for next update.
About zip compression, never realized it has bug. Let me check it.

Originally Posted by veeall View Post
Could you please make a bookmarks button also available during file copy-move operations - next to "paste here" button for example, it would make navigating much easier.

edit: naah, i'm sure i was not just dreaming it. I've been selecting two files from opt, long click and selected copy and toolbar below changed to contain 3 buttons - an arrow, paste here and cancel buttons. I just cannot replicate this any more in filecase. I thought you have changed the file management routine to the likes of 'file manager' app, but ... i'm baffled, no point any more for this feature request i made earlier.
About bookmars, it's a nice idea. I'll add it in a future update.
If you want to use the old extended clipboard, just disabe "Use standard clipboard" in settings panel.

I'll send the update to Nokia QA tomorrow (since the don't work weekends).
If I can add or fix something more I'll let you know.
Thanks everyone for reporting bugs and commets.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Cepi,

Could you clarify what do you mean by share file again for short link?

What I meant was when you share via DropN9 for example it always gives you the short URL, sharing via Dropian gives you the long URL and sharing via web interface gives you long link with an option to shorten link.

Anyway take your time and it is really nice

Thanks for box.net integration!