Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Notification area reports correct percentage but the battery bar meter on the notification area always reports full green until the phone shuts down.

I am sure it is a file that needs to be returned to correct settings.

I am running the new Pali BME, Advanced Power has always been in a mysterious works or not conflict with some of the other applets making it not work for months at a time on most of my N900s since 2010, both before and after Palis BME, I am running standard battery bar in notification area. Battery is properly callibrated. I am running a double Scud battery pack inside a Mugen cover 2900mA/h.

Last edited by biketool; 2015-05-08 at 07:29.

Any ideas?
Happy to post whatever is needed to diagnose, I just don't know what calibrates the bar graph. BatteryGraph app shows like it runs through the bars from dead flat but otherwise only makes bars at full.

I have rolled back to an image taken last year and updated everything but CSSU, battery bars are good and Advanced Power works great. I will probably roll forward again in a few weeks but the advanced power flaking out and not loading daemon or applet has been a problem with most of my N900s since about 2010-11.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
The battery graph has been off for quite a while. Might well be over a year. At some point I even remembered which update broke it but I did not care enough to keep track so I forgot.

Here is a bunch of snapshots to illustrate. Not as off as yours but enough to not rely on the graph alone. I have learnt to ignore the graph completely and go with the numbers alone.

Name:  Battery.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  24.4 KB