Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Has anyone found a case that fits the Jolla?

The Proporta Gecko Universal leather case looks promising (http://www.proporta.co.uk/gecko-leat...case-universal) but the few reviews I've found point out that it only works well for phones that are thin enough. And Jolla isn't on the thin side. Has anyone tried it by any chance?

I have one from FitBag for Galaxy S3 which fits perfect. And FitBag also makes custom bags exactly fitting your device if you send them the dimensions.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaemoUser For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the suggestion! I'd love to hear from other Jolla owners if there are any other cases that fit too.

According to a UK Amazon review, the proporta universal case is too tight for even a nexus 4 so it looks like it's a no go for Jolla.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hey fellows

I hope they will consider producing cases and cases defender for Jolla phones since we need stuff like this

and as for me it is my highest priorety to have a case along side with the device

I bought one from FitBag directly for my Jolla.
It fits well and has really a good quality.

Just ordered a fitbag specifying "Jolla" as the phone model. I'll report here when I get it.

For those who don't speak german, use Google Chrome to browse the site - google's auto translation feature works well, even when going trough the ordering process. They only have two payment options, which get auto-translated to "Payment" and "Paypal". The "Payment" option is in fact bank transfer. So unless you can do an electronic transfer to a german bank account without fees, you'll probably want to pick Paypal instead.

The Following User Says Thank You to mehdiE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
I have bought one via ebay (ASSEM leather case for Jolla), there are already several cases for Jolla being offered

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Winchester, UK
All the Jolla cases on eBay seem to be pouches/bags but I wanted a flip case so I can answer calls faster (by the time I've fished the phone out of my pocket, the caller has already waited some time).

I bought a Terrapin flip case for an Xperia SP: http://www.ebayitem.com/190952514697 I'm very pleased with it (though I'd prefer a Jolla specific flip-case that had holes in correct place for camera +flash).

The Following User Says Thank You to jonquark For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jonquark View Post
All the Jolla cases on eBay seem to be pouches/bags but I wanted a flip case so I can answer calls faster (by the time I've fished the phone out of my pocket, the caller has already waited some time).

I bought a Terrapin flip case for an Xperia SP: http://www.ebayitem.com/190952514697 I'm very pleased with it (though I'd prefer a Jolla specific flip-case that had holes in correct place for camera +flash).
Same here. I've ordered a fitbag in the meantime but still on the lookout for a good flip case or even one of those rubber bands that protect against falls but leave the phone otherwise usable.

So what's the Terrapin case like? Does it really hold the Jolla securely in place?

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Winchester, UK
Originally Posted by mehdiE View Post
So what's the Terrapin case like? Does it really hold the Jolla securely in place?
Yep, It fits like it had the Jolla in mind aside from the position of the camera "hole".