Active Topics

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
currency conversion lists this at $922, yikes!!!
That's including the UK's favourite Sales Tax at 20%. Presumably you wouldn't have to pay that - just shipping, any import duties and your local sales tax. Excluding all that, the starting price is about $766 for the 64Gb model

Originally Posted by strongm View Post
That's including the UK's favourite Sales Tax at 20%. Presumably you wouldn't have to pay that - just shipping, any import duties and your local sales tax. Excluding all that, the starting price is about $766 for the 64Gb model
That would be a very reasonable price. Thanks for the clarification. Can someone ask about the white 64GB version? Thanks!

has the negri electronics website listed 64 GB always as "place back order" but were still shipping? since some of you already received the 64GB from them, or has this been recently changed? if it has been recently changed, anyone knows roughly when they changed this?

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
has the negri electronics website listed 64 GB always as "place back order" but were still shipping? since some of you already received the 64GB from them, or has this been recently changed? if it has been recently changed, anyone knows roughly when they changed this?
It has changed yesterday or the day before... I got in touch with them, they said they already placed an order with their supplier, and should receive some stock next week. They also said this is currently one of the top seller products

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
I'm the one that's been badgering them about this, and that's not quite what Handtec say. They say that they should have sufficient to cover current back orders; they make no comment whatsover about any excess stock
Ah thanks for that - otherwise I would be pestering each day! I took it from this tweet that all the preorders will be sent out with the first batch. So unless we've matched the numbers just right I was assuming they have more.
I guess we'll see tomorrow when their website switchies from "coming soon" to "tiny amounts of stock available, buy buy buy".

Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
Can someone ask about the white 64GB version? Thanks!
Do you have a twitter account? They reply quickly during business hours @handtec

Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Do you have a twitter account? They reply quickly during business hours @handtec
Done. We'll see what they say.

The Following User Says Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
I'm sure I speak for a lot of the UK contingent when I say I'll be watching handtec.co.uk like a hawk tomorrow morning

I wonder if the pink ones will be more readily available :P

The Following User Says Thank You to HughF_UK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
The self-same.

On the other hand, I can vouch for Negri Electronics though, because my N9 64GB just arrived!

Sorry for the cross-post, but I've been vocal in both these threads since they started, so...
Where is it made

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
http://www.expansys.com/nokia-n9-sma...k-16gb-219484/

UK availability expected from the 3rd of Nov.
Thanks OwenG,
I was giving up on a UK sourced N9. I had the 64gb pre-ordered on Expansys, but have swopped for the 16gb (hoping it will arrive sooner).

There's no sign of any stock arriving for Mobilefun.co.uk

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge