Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wellington, New Zealand
Want to convince the Twitter app 'Gravity' developer Jan Ole Suhr to rewrite his app to work on Maemo 5?

Then please vote in favor of this request, over on his official support forums, found here.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to euanandrews For This Useful Post:
w00t!

39 votes in only a couple minutes.

Be appreciated if people can post a message to this thread too to keep it on the main page, noticeable, so more people see it vote for it.

Cheers.
The more votes, the better chance

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Sorry.

While Gravity is very featureful and I liked it a lot when I bought it, the fact that it kills the battery of every single phone I've ever used it on in less than 30 minutes combined with the fact that the author wouldn't respond to my complaints makes me want to keep Gravity as far away from the N900 as humanly possible.

Maybe you rubbed him up the wrong way with constant complaints?

I have had no issues with getting his attention, and the support he provides is fantastic, regularly updating, fixing any issues/bugs found, and adding new features...its grown into a social networking app rather than just Twitter

And that said, those who do not like the app, do not have to install, but it would be nice for us who do like it to have that choice.

125 votes and counting, request now sitting in 6th place overall...help it reach the top position folks!

Vote here

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by euanandrews View Post
Maybe you rubbed him up the wrong way with constant complaints?
Nope, they weren't constant complaints. After I saw how he wanted nothing to do with helping people that had problems, I gave up and deleted it from my phone even though I paid for it.

Sorry to hear that, but not what I have personally experienced.

The easiest way to contact him is via his Twitter profile, but that said he gets a lot of requests, is a very popular lad so one should not be offended if he does not reply immediately.

144 votes, now sitting in 5th pace overall, keep em coming folks

Nice I so want this for my Future N900

The Following User Says Thank You to jtcr17 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
Changing from Nokia E71 to N900 and is the best app for mobile. I want it.

Still in number 5. Will post in twitter maybe that will help :P

The Following User Says Thank You to jtcr17 For This Useful Post:
i just want a good twitter client. give a damn if its gravity, a tweetdeck port...