Active Topics

guess am blind because i see no mail at all. xD
see u tomorrow. bye.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Anthrobug View Post
No offense? If I sent you the invite, you would have screwed me by sending me nothing. Because that's what you had, nothing. I take offense to that.

And no, it doesn't work both ways - I offered the voice invite; You accepted and said you would send me the invite first. Then you changed your story, and at the end said 'it's up to you' - Like I'm the one blocking the deal.

That's a classic con - And your 'only kidding, ha ha' explanation is another transparent attempt to make it seem like you're still a stand-up guy.

And another reason it doesn't work both ways is that my account was created 2 years ago - I didn't setup an account just to get wave invite.
The bottom line is using your brain is your responsibility. Not mine.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Brooklyn, NY
Taking advantage of someone is a piss-poor way to get ahead, and the bottom line is you're going to get hurt someday by screwing over the wrong person. I'd wish you luck, but your bad karma would cancel that out.

Taking advantage of someone is a piss-poor way to get ahead, and the bottom line is you're going to get hurt someday by screwing over the wrong person. I'd wish you luck, but your bad karma would cancel that out.
Actually you should be thanking me for teaching you a life lesson.

LOL, yea ok Junior.

LOL, yea ok Junior.
No problem buddy

So - back on topic - Anyone want a Google voice invite, email me a wave invite at ascinto(AT)gmail.com and I'll send the Voice invite to you.

me too - Send me a wave and/or voice invite please

So - back on topic - Anyone want a Google voice invite, email me a wave invite at ascinto(AT)gmail.com and I'll send the Voice invite to you.
Hi,

invite is on its way to ascinto(AT)gmail.com. It can take couple of hours to arive, they are not sending it right away.

When you get it wave me and I will give you my email for voice invite.

Think about bad karma if you don't

Hey all,

I have 8 Wave invites to give away.

The first 8 to PM me with their email address will get one..

Enjoy, GoodJonx

Tags
generosity, giving, google voice, invitations, invites, panhandling, pathetic beggars