Active Topics

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
This thread got me thinking that we should have a thread for sharing invites.

I just gave two invites for Google Voice to people that needed them. There are other people that want some Google Voice invites.

Post your requests here and hopefully some kind souls will give you the invites you desire.

And if you have spare invites, post that here too.

This does not have to be limited to Google Voice. We can include Google Wave or anything else of interest that requires an invite.

I would love one for google wave.

Yeah, if anyone has the nomination thing for google wave, i'd like one, thanks.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
This is interesting, I just asked google for a voice invite today. If anyone has one, I would be greatly interested!

Thanx!

i would also like an invite for google wave. if anyone have one to spare. thanks

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
I would also appreciate a Wave invite.

Mountain X gave me a voice invite so when I get my three I'll be more than happy to give two out, the third I'll save to repay the favor to Mtn.X if he needs another one.

-Socrates 469 BC

Anyone got google wave invites?

I wanna ride the WaaaVVVVeeee

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Do people who get invited automatically get another 8 invites? if so we should be able to populate the whole maemo community in a day or two, if not, it's going to be hard to convince people to share them with strangers... :/

If it's the 1st case, please pm me if you have any to give away, I'll gladly give back my invites here!

P.S. i would suggest giving them away in order of "join date" on the forum, to be sure this doesn't get scammed from the outside.

I need a wave invite. I'm happy to forward on the favor to people here.

I don't have any Voice invites yet as my account is new. When I get them I'll happily send them out.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by R-R View Post
Do people who get invited automatically get another 8 invites? if so we should be able to populate the whole maemo community in a day or two, if not, it's going to be hard to convince people to share them with strangers... :/

If it's the 1st case, please pm me if you have any to give away, I'll gladly give back my invites here!

P.S. i would suggest giving them away in order of "join date" on the forum, to be sure this doesn't get scammed from the outside.
From what I just read, every GV person gets three invites, but doesn't mean you'll get them as soon as you join GV, could take day, week(s).

That idea would be awesome, we could get the entire maemo community invites and make all those iPhone users cry like little baby's as we bath in the glory that is the N900 and Google Voice.

Oh, and I can choose to ignore, so blocking numbers is another plus, along with the fact I can turn the account from a certain time, or entire day, or during the week or weekend. You can almost anything you want.

GV is also going to allow us to have visual voicemail on our N900.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...834#post340834

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-10-18 at 07:40.

Tags
generosity, giving, google voice, invitations, invites, panhandling, pathetic beggars