Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
Welcome iosu, please enjoy hanging out in here ( make sure not to mention ios )
You see? That's why TMO is such a lovely community. Our maddest members warn you about the things that freak them out!

That is what I call good programming...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
HELP PLEASE...When i want to flash my phone nothing happens when i plug in my phone i've tried it multiple times and its always off. it starts charging and nothing else happens

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THATO911 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Germany, NRW
Hey all,

bought my N9 with 64gb an half year ago.

Superb, already had Android devices a lá htc legend, hd2 and samsung omnia 8 with windows phone 7

In the end: Android is faaaaar behind Meego/ Manhattan when using in long time, android is very laggy, when switching from menu to startscreen, it will take some seconds when everythings must refresh like weather apps, time etc.

Closing apps in android is such a pain, you never know if the app is still running in background, you must have an taskmanager to monitor it.

I love "swiping" and missed it, so glad that I didnt sold it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maveey For This Useful Post:
hey guise!
im gnu here, love the n900 and run a crunchbang laptop.
SUUUUUUP!?
Also can't upload a mega lolz profile picture, any help?

sx

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shifty.5446 For This Useful Post:
just signed up minutes ago in order to ask for help registering on wazapp. check out the wazapp thread and solve the mystery if you dare. anyways i am sporting an N9 about 5 months now and it's actually the first smartphone I've ever owned. here in Israel the cellphone service providers suddenly became extremely cheap due to competition from new companies, mainly from Golan Telecom. so i jumped aboard golan and then to take full advantage of the internet package i decided i had to get a smartphone. after doing some research i went for the n9. ive always preferred Nokia products in general plus it sounded kinda revolutionary being open sourced and based on Linux and all. thing is i am probably the least computer savvy member of this site and i think i might be a bit out of my element trying to tame this machine but i am still hopeful. i would love to learn more about programming and developing but i don't have a clue where to start. anyways, like i said in the wazapp thread, I'm good at following instructions and i have surprised myself several times already by successfully working through complicated instructions to fix a bug our make a modification or whatnot. my momma always told me i can do anything if i put my mind to it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yisroel491 For This Useful Post:
Hello everyone. Just got a n900 from friend of mine. I'm familiarizing myself with Maemo and I've learned quite a bit here, so I figured I ought to register and said hello

Regards,

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xprism For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ chioggia
hi guis
in from italy, more exactly i live near venice e finally i've decide to register on this forum after a long time that i follow it and here i have found all solution to my problem ever. i've got e nice n9 16gb(this device is my live....it's awesome: D)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to francesco VE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hi all!
I'm new here and thought it was time to check in and say hello.

Thank you and good luck with whatever you are doing and have fun while doing it.

Regards,
DAVE number 999

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-01-06 at 22:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ NJ, USA
Hi All,
I just got a new N9(64gb black) a month back. Enjoying it so far. Had to do my first flashing after trying to install snowshoe qt browser.. Thanks to this thread - http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693, i was easily able to do it.

Regards
Sundar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sundar_m77 For This Useful Post:
Hello! I got N9 16Gb for one year already! But just register now here as I find this is a constructive forum for our sake.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyhuynh For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org