I cancelled my order on Nov 18 (ordered on Nov 15 with rest of the USA..lol) and was told verbally that the order has been cancelled and that I would get an email in a few hours indicating such...well.. no email... and the web site status still says "open".

I called again Nov 20 and was told again.. yes, the order has been cancelled and not to expect an email ( . I asked about the web site status still indicating "open" and she said it takes 48 hrs to cycle changes.

Well, you guessed it...my web status still says "order is open"...lol

Who knows... I may get one anyway?? It wouldnt surprise me.

Last edited by TripleNickle; 2005-11-22 at 02:17.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Ashburn, VA
I had the same thing happen to me. I called up a few days after I cancelled the order because the web site still listed it as "open". I was told that since I ordered it online, but cancelled by phone that the web site would not be updated with the new status. Of course, I never did see a place where someone could cancell an order on the web site.

I still think it's a neat toy, but I want to wait a while and see how it develops before I jump in.

Originally Posted by cfc
I had the same thing happen to me. I called up a few days after I cancelled the order because the web site still listed it as "open". I was told that since I ordered it online, but cancelled by phone that the web site would not be updated with the new status. Of course, I never did see a place where someone could cancell an order on the web site.

I still think it's a neat toy, but I want to wait a while and see how it develops before I jump in.
I have to agree about waiting.

...all around nokia. i wonder how many units and $$$ nokia's stupid little logisitics problem will cost them in the impulse purchase catagory, as well as, the regular customer?

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Philly
Yea- especailly since Nokia is yapping about how this device, not being a phone, is so much easier to design, build (much less regulation) and get to market... yada yada yada... yet they can't even hit date, nor have much to say about it.