Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
Hey, I'm using the home screen settings app on my N9 and also using 3 different wallpaper on N9. I applied the starfield live wallpaper but it only appears on the feed home screen, not on the apps and multitasking home screen :/
Attached Images

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
You mean you are using the 3 different wallpapers tweak from N9QTweak? If so, you can't mix these two...Its a recipe for trouble

hi! some of you has some problem with the alarm?

i have notice that : if image background is set alarm doesent work, but if blur radius is set to 0 and brightness is set to 100% alarm works fine.

in this thread we talk abut alarm Behaviour http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86814&page=2

Hi, I have a request in the next update. Can you please add an option to auto-rotate the standby screen too (the clock and whatever on the standby screen)?Or if anyone knows how to do it manually, please advice. Thank you very much.

The Following User Says Thank You to phamgia For This Useful Post:
@Vesuri

I sent PM about feature request. Let me know what you think please. Take care.

Originally Posted by dann9 View Post
i have notice that : if image background is set alarm doesent work, but if blur radius is set to 0 and brightness is set to 100% alarm works fine.
There is no way these settings can affect the alarm. What you're seeing is purely a coincidence. Home Screen Settings does not affect the alarm in any way.

Originally Posted by phamgia View Post
Can you please add an option to auto-rotate the standby screen too (the clock and whatever on the standby screen)?
Sorry, no. This was explained in post #185.

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
I sent PM about feature request. Let me know what you think please.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your feature request or the project in general. There has been a lot going on lately personally and professionally so my spare time has been extremely limited. I'm hoping to have some more free time in the future.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Christmas snowfall live background will be nice ... =)

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ / Puerto Rico/ Arecibo
Accelerometer enabled snow globe plis guys would really make my Christmas since I have the n9 the n900 had awesome walls but snowglobe would be cool maybe even with a sound toggle we would add whatever xmas song we would like....

I Like to dream is how I've got these awesome Maemo devices
But fir now I'll be happy with all the work on the n9 thanks to all
happy holidays
Gotta fix my n900 USB make me sad

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Maemo4 (Penguin SMASHING windows lmbo]
Mobile Phone
it doesnt matter i still gotta wait to get a nokia what else...,,,,waiting..,,,,,,
Handhelds
15 months N810 all day everyyyyyy day thats it!!: g eek:

Animated wallpaper that goes with the weather conditions? Sync with the weather app on the notification feed.

Someone already had this problem ?
I don't know if I already repaired it, but how do I fix this??

Tags
home screen, homescreen, orientation, settings, wallpaper