Notices

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
through cutetube?

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
anyone else having trouble authorizing their twitter account? i press the twitter icon it take me through to authorize but won't let me enter my username or password.
There is an issue with getting keyboard focus for the OAuth authentication dialog. It was working 100% a while ago, but I must have broken it at some point. There must be another component that is taking keyboard focus away from the dialog component. It will sometimes work as expected, but it depends on the actions you perform before loading the dialog.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
i got a problem adding vimeo account on your apps.....everytime i try to add vimeo account this error came out....

Code:
unable to obtain vimeo request token

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
anyone else having trouble authorizing their twitter account? i press the twitter icon it take me through to authorize but won't let me enter my username or password.
I'm having that problem with both facebook and twitter

The Following User Says Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:
hi ,
great app!

ive been using cutetube perfectly but up until a week ago i cannot play the downloaded youtube videos through the default n900 media player. they show up as unrecognised files?
my media player still plays all my previous downloaded cutetube videos and no settings have been changed.
im using cutetube 0.9 but have noticed a cutetube qml app also - shall i use this?

thanks

Originally Posted by shockingfm View Post
hi ,
great app!

ive been using cutetube perfectly but up until a week ago i cannot play the downloaded youtube videos through the default n900 media player. they show up as unrecognised files?
my media player still plays all my previous downloaded cutetube videos and no settings have been changed.
im using cutetube 0.9 but have noticed a cutetube qml app also - shall i use this?

thanks
ignore. downloaded this qml versions and its the nuts!!! sorry to have troubled anyone. i look forward to my tube journeys thanks to this app

The Following User Says Thank You to shockingfm For This Useful Post:
is there a way to download multiple videos (or a whole playlist) as AUDIO only? in the menubar there is only the video download possible - maybe you can do a drop down (or up^^) menu or a long click event... would be nice

I was getting a blank screen using CuteTube .0.9.10 so I installed cute Tube-QML, but I am still getting a blank screen when I try to play most videos. I found the download function works just fine, I can download then play the videos.

Marxian.

I'm having a really odd problem. As you can see below, the search criteria 'order: relevence, date etc.' has all of a sudden disappeared and thus it won't search for anything I type in.
Uninstall and reinstall does nothing.
Can anybody help?
Thanks.
Attached Images

hi!

first of all, thanks for this great app!
Only one problem: sometimes the cutetube player doesn't make sound, but it shows only video when I use the N900 player, I got sound.

whats wrong?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube