Last month Ari stated a new/improved version of the IT2007 software will (hopefully) be availabe in a couple of weeks.....well it's been almost a month and I've heard nothing. I was wondering if anyone had any more info or an expected eta. Thanks.

Last edited by jnack95; 2007-03-12 at 17:18.

Posts: 186 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Canada
I hope it's here close to the end of this month...

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
To be fair, Ari (on 13 Feb) said "a few weeks" which is a lot different from "a couple of weeks".

"a couple of weeks" suggests 2 weeks while "a few weeks" could mean any number of weeks within the immediate future (ie. between 4 and 8 weeks).

A March or April release would be my bet.

gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie *cough* sorry.. lost it for a minute. Carry on

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
FEW FEW?

FEW Defined:
Being more than one but indefinitely small in number

indefinetly small, thats not good. Few could be the same as a couple, but it could also be many many more.

So few could be between 2-XX, depends on what you think is small. 30 is small if counting to 1000?

OK, I was bored, back to work!!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Barcelona, Spain
Last Barcelona - Madrid match there were only a FEW spectators. Appx. 80.000 i think.

FEW is VERY relative...

Ton.

Originally Posted by Toontje View Post
Last Barcelona - Madrid match there were only a FEW spectators. Appx. 80.000 i think.

FEW is VERY relative...

Ton.
Well, "next week" since the last post has come and gone.

UP I SAY!!!

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Sweden
Well it's about f*cking time..would like to watch video on my N800 without that awful tearing.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
FEW FEW?

FEW Defined:
Being more than one but indefinitely small in number

indefinetly small, thats not good. Few could be the same as a couple, but it could also be many many more.

So few could be between 2-XX, depends on what you think is small. 30 is small if counting to 1000?

OK, I was bored, back to work!!
I am just as bored today so I have to add...

Yes, a few is more than a couple. However it is less than a couple of the next deliniation. In this case months.

Ergo- A few weeks is more than a couple of weeks but less than a couple of months...

Don't you know the rules for these predictions? Double the number, and use the next larger unit of measure. Two weeks becomes four months. Such is the pace of product development.