Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Just looked on my ATT account and its still showing the free LG I got when I started the plan

been on the N9 for almost 2 years

The Following User Says Thank You to captainofiron For This Useful Post:
yeah same, on the att account it shows unknown device lol hopefully by the time they get to me, i'll be using a jolla device

The Following User Says Thank You to sillieidiot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
Just looked on my ATT account and its still showing the free LG I got when I started the plan

been on the N9 for almost 2 years
My account online does not show the N9, infact it shows "unknown" but they sure got me!

Well if they do pick up my N9 then it gives me the excuse I need to move on to T-Mobile!

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
My account online does not show the N9, infact it shows "unknown" but they sure got me!
if I was you I would go and plug your sim into a dumb phone and take it in to an ATT store and complain, then when it gets taken off, just plug it back into the N9

I did that back in my dark N97 days

Had my N9 since Thu & so far no text woohoo
I ponder if maybe it is because I have never had a data plan, so I am not on their radar.
Fingers crossed it stays this way otherwise, T-Mobile here I come.

Originally Posted by Nokia69 View Post
Had my N9 since Thu & so far no text woohoo
I ponder if maybe it is because I have never had a data plan, so I am not on their radar.
Fingers crossed it stays this way otherwise, T-Mobile here I come.
Got my N9 last month, and got recognized my first day as a smartphone user by AT&T. Was all good before with my Nokia 808. A well...too happy with the phone to not use.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
if I was you I would go and plug your sim into a dumb phone and take it in to an ATT store and complain, then when it gets taken off, just plug it back into the N9

I did that back in my dark N97 days
It wasn't worth it. Coverage seems to be better now and I am saving $100/mo now with T-Mobile.

The Following User Says Thank You to whayong For This Useful Post:
I miss being able to use my AT&T plan on the N9. I did >35GB one month syncing offline spotify playlist. I still use the cheap plan on my xperia ion hspa and jolla find5, but hate android. (~$35/mo/line for unlimited data)

I'm assuming they got the list during the Nokia handover.

In any case, I got the $30 T-mo plan for the N9. Works. (I use Wind 30 in canada on it too)

TL;DR if you don't get the text, you're golden, if you do, get new service or a new phone.

Guys,

My phone has problem, the things start at:

I uy new battery -> a guy put in in-> it wont start -> another guy change and put it well-> i charge it for 8 Hour (during the charging it appears " ! " i think was not charging, but at all i switch it on. work for 1 hour, battery drop to zero and switch off, i switch it on again, (thinking it is software and need to restore, i reset it, but during the process, batterry goes down again.

it wont start again, and reset report error "too many restarts"

Help please.