Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
We shall wait and see..
Steve, we got our eyes on you. Don't let is down.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
stock is doing great
i think it is a good time to buy b/c if Nokia announce good products on Tuesday and Wednesday they will go through the roof on the other hand if the new products suck then.......

Perhaps my N900 saw this coming. It had been freezing at least once per day for the last week. Was it really just trying to protect itself from impending viruses?

As a Linux guy, this makes me.... nervous. Still, I'm willing to let the guy's actions speak for themselves...

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rich c For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
stock is doing great
i think it is a good time to buy b/c if Nokia announce good products on Tuesday and Wednesday they will go through the roof on the other hand if the new products suck then.......
I think buy/sell or pump/dump investment advice really belongs to another forum and at least another section (OT?).

The Following User Says Thank You to Peet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
now I am starting to get it why here are so much arguing etc.different people are from different planets. I kinda wished tru3 un1x p3ople would have grown up in 5+ years after the charm of a new thing has vanished but no.

there is no Microsoft behind the move. it is all about persons. they consider their options work chores vs salary. People in microsoft aren't working there because they want to enslave every single linux idiot....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
I liked that Finnish way of doing things after all. Farewell Espoo?

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post

there is no Microsoft behind the move. it is all about persons. they consider their options work chores vs salary. People in microsoft aren't working there because they want to enslave every single linux idiot....
Let's hope that is not just wishfull thinking.
There is also a thread about delayed N9. Let's hope CEO-change has nothing to do with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
I just wish Ansi Vanjokki would be the chosen one.

He seems like a guy that talks some sense and he was ready to admit many of the faults. I felt much better when he was giving interviews than OPK...

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Think of it this way. In a year you can say that everything is his fault - despite the next year invariably being what OPK set in motion (MeeGo, Symbian^4, the N-series shuffle to MeeGo, et al) and if they fail, blame the North American (he's Canadian, btw).
If in a year he has not done much to turn a company with a multi-billion dollar bank account he is as incompetent as the one that is now. The tech-pundits started this lets-replace-OPK-with-a-North-American one year or so ago when Nokia could not bring something credible to the table.

But if with all of this he still does not bring anything to table at least we have a theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYMJnO9LBQ

Anyway, all we have left is this new guy. I truly wish him the best and hope he can bring Nokia back.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HangLoose For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by zimon View Post
Let's hope that is not just wishfull thinking.
There is also a thread about delayed N9. Let's hope CEO-change has nothing to do with it.
are you serious?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Tags
fool me once, let downs, new ceo, nokia, stephen elop