Active Topics

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2010 @ ENGLAND
Why cant people have different opinions about a phone...if you say something like "i dislike nokia n900" you get accused of trolling which i must admit i dont know what it is...i just expressed my opinion and some people didnt like it and act like a child towards me....some may like n900 and some dont but i think it dont give people the right to be childish....

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Somone stopped you from having an opinion????

I didn't know that technology was available yet.

Seriously, all opinions are tolerated here, but not all means of expressing them. Understand the difference and you'll be fine.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
People are deserving of abuse when they open multiple threads asking" why cant i have my own opinion, blah blah, blah." Thats pretty ridiculous and essentially, you'rejust asking to be slapped in the face with a hot n900 battery. Obviously you love punishment.

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on May 2008 @ France
Stop asking us what trolling means and look it up yourself on the internet (google, wikipedia, urban dictionary, whatever...). You'll find the answer this way.

I think she left already... but anyway thanks for the funny joke... next time buy a "beanphone"

I think you wanted an iphone... but thats the one with an apple on the back, its made by the company that has the same apple in the store... the company name... come on you can do it, you can do it, come on... YES!!! oooh no its not pineapple, is just apple... yea... so sad... is with AT&T... yea no that doesnt have a fruit.. no...

LMAO! im making jokes just cause she left...

The question is why are you allow to have a lot of threads w the same info... i had to copy and paste this joke and that is not funny lady...

Last edited by CYPHERC; 2010-08-22 at 01:51.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by CYPHERC View Post
...next time buy a "beanphone"...

I think you wanted an iphone...
Okay, fair enough someone doesn't like the N900, but your 'go buy an iPhone' is, frankly, more annoying and terribly unoriginal.

You are also trolling as per official forum rules

Better to keep some opinions to yourself and maybe discuss the merits of the N900 and why you think it is deserving of 'love' rather than 'dislike' as per the thread starters comments.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
you can...

but not here......

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Lets see - you go to a place where everyone uses a particular thing and start slagging it off. And then you get annoyed when people say you are trying to cause trouble. That's about it.

Can I ask if you go into Nokia stores and start expressing yourself the same way? What's that they would call the police and have you thrown you out. The insults are the internet equivalent of throwing you out. What your doing is either deliberately setting out to annoy people or being so rude and selfish that you can't see why "your opinion" might not be better given somewhere where people might want to hear it. We all have opinions but if we sit and yell them on street corners we get abuse.

Just be glad your just getting insulted. Where I live (glasgow) you could get yourself killed for going into the wrong place and saying you support the wrong football team.

So I suggest you either man up and take the insults or stop "expressing yourself"

Tags
escaped loony