Notices

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
it looks really good. good job. i saw it yesterday and wondered why you hadn't announced it. do you think we could get the option to retweet old style too?
Yes! I am working on a way to allow for old style retweets - it has been the #1 feature request so far.

wow, i didnt expext such a simple, large interface! you've done a fantastic job, well done!

i previously used hahlo for a twitter webapp, but i really like the large fonts and simplicity of tweetgo.net.

the search page should have the trending topics under the search field, this is how the mac app echofon works, and it fits well.

keep up the good work!

im impressed with this one... removing witter and mauku now.

Oops - Runtime Error for last few hrs..

its ok now!

Last edited by mukks; 2010-04-13 at 14:12.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by mukks View Post
im impressed with this one... removing witter and mauku now.
Doing the same
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
This seems to be really nice. One suggestion thought. You could load all "tabs" before hand and then use css+javascript magic go display the contents of the current tab when user clicks it. That way there would be no loading (and thus no addressbar on the bottom), when switching tabs.

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I saw Tweego.net as a bookmark in someone's screenie and have been using it ever since. You really need to make the credits (YOU) present in the app. It's really great!

My only wish for it is, that could Tweetgo somehow remember my login (forever)? It always asks me to log in and very often this results in an "Twitter is at overcapacity" as I try to log in. :/

But thanks a tonne for this app, the UI is perfect!

Originally Posted by cjp View Post
I saw Tweego.net as a bookmark in someone's screenie and have been using it ever since. You really need to make the credits (YOU) present in the app. It's really great!

My only wish for it is, that could Tweetgo somehow remember my login (forever)? It always asks me to log in and very often this results in an "Twitter is at overcapacity" as I try to log in. :/

But thanks a tonne for this app, the UI is perfect!
Tweetgo is set to remember your login by default for at least one month -- not sure why it isn't working for you. It stores the login info in a cookie on your device. Hope that helps!

I would like to see a top trends or top tags feature. Very important feature from twitter that would awesome to see implemented in tweetgo.net

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Have you ever thought in make tweetgo.net an application that could be installed on N900?

Thatīd be so cool!