Notices

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
I have a couple of N9's with the same twitter account and Rocket can't authorize on one of them. If I only knew where to look, I could try to overwrite the necessary config file(s) by just dragging them from one device to another. I skimmed through the system for Rocket related files using WinSCP, but couldn't find anything that holds the authorization/token information. Either it is well hidden, or it is embedded in the accounts database.

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by prosper View Post
I have a couple of N9's with the same twitter account and Rocket can't authorize on one of them. If I only knew where to look, I could try to overwrite the necessary config file(s) by just dragging them from one device to another. I skimmed through the system for Rocket related files using WinSCP, but couldn't find anything that holds the authorization/token information. Either it is well hidden, or it is embedded in the accounts database.
for me it opens a url in a browser, i copied the link to my pc and then typed the pin showed, into the app

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
for me it opens a url in a browser, i copied the link to my pc and then typed the pin showed, into the app
but it doesn't load the feed

Tags
rocket, twitter