Notices

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Barcelona, Spain
Hi all,
I've been working in a Pico Drive port for maemo and I'm pleased to announce it's finally available.
It runs full speed on the N900 and works with all games I tested so far (not many, but quite a few) and has a GUI very similar to drnoksnes'.
Controls:
UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGTH : W/A/S/D
A/B/C buttons : I/O/P
X/Y/Z buttons : J/K/L
Back to menu: BACKSPACE
If you find these awkward, you can always redefine them
You can find more info here.

It's already uploaded in extras-devel repository.

Enjoy!

Last edited by javicq; 2010-03-16 at 18:13.

The Following 130 Users Say Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post:
Addison, akaSM, alexreed88, amh, andil, andraeseus1, ArnimS, azzuri09, b-man, Bahador, bald.eagle.one, bandora, baron von bubba, Bazza, biggzy, bingomion, Budge3000, buxz777, casper27, cddiede, choubbi, cjp, cjsegninir, Cobra, codeMonkey, cproc, crail, Crugath, Cue, Diavoli, Dousan, dread123, eikido, Elisa, enrke, Estel, F2thaK, fazeman, FreeThinker, fwrnando, g0dzilla, ghzroy, giannoug, goemb, gordonshowers, Guffaw, Hariainm, hellhammer, Hellmur, Helmuth, Heman1310, imo, IsaacDFP, ivgalvez, Jack6428, jaeezzy, JamesBond@ge, jamiefuller, jc7ven, jessi3k3, jkq, Joseph_741, klinglerware, Lacedaemon, lfcobra, lilovip, maartenmk, Magik, Mazi, mccarmo, mdb666, Megaltariak, melisa queen, Meti, Missingbyte, mobiledivide, MohammadAG, mr_bridger, mthmob, NaSr, nathaneous, nax3000, NokiaRocks, nubsis, NvyUs, Parlapipas, Patola, pelago, qwerty12, ravioli156, Rich_H, Ronaldo, sadfist, sardaukar, Sash, SavageD, sbock, SC00BY, scorpio16v, seane123, shiny, skalogre, slender, snookh, sophocha, stlpaul, stonda, TaIz_s, ThomasAH, tissot, TNiga, ToJa92, twaelti, twigleaf1976, ukki, uris, VDVsx, Venty, vital0220, Vonarx, Wanker, whaleyboy, xiskillo, zehjotkah, Zigmat, zimm, zuti
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
you are my personal hero!
downloading and testin right now.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Yess you are awsome. Good job

Originally Posted by javicq View Post
Hi all,
I've been working in a Pico Drive port for maemo and I'm pleased to announce it's finally available.
It runs full speed on the N900 and works with all games I tested so far (not many, but quite a few) and has a GUI very similar to drnoksnes'.
Controls:
UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGTH : W/A/S/D
A/B/C buttons : I/O/P
X/Y/Z buttons : J/K/L
Back to menu: BACKSPACE
If you find these awkward, you can always redefine them
You can find more info here.
I attached the .deb package here because I'm having some trouble uploading it to extras-devel (if someone can assist with this, help is appreciated).

Enjoy!
wow going to try this now! thank you.

can you make a setting option to allow users to change keys? i use awdz for up down left right etc thanks

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by javicq View Post
I attached the .deb package here because I'm having some trouble uploading it to extras-devel (if someone can assist with this, help is appreciated).
There are many, many people available on this forum to help you with that. What's your problem?

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Spain
Thanks you

Gracias amigo ya teniamos muchas ganas de megadrive.

works!!!! OMG thank you!!!!

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
big thank you from me, time for some scrolling shooter madness

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Barcelona, Spain
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
wow going to try this now! thank you.

can you make a setting option to allow users to change keys? i use awdz for up down left right etc thanks
There's already an option to customize controls, have a look at the menu

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
There are many, many people available on this forum to help you with that. What's your problem?
Basically my problem is this: Permission denied (publickey)
I was already granted an invitation to upload, I generated a RSA key and copied it to my garage profile. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
just donated some cash your way via paypal mate.well done

will send more when updated

anychance of an amiga emulator??

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dread123 For This Useful Post: