Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by XOleg View Post
1. OK. I'll delete crimea-district.

2.OK. Two districts remain
Huge work, thank you! @XOleg, don't forget to insert the "special" region that you wanted. See how I made Barcelona, as an example. You basically just have to make poly file yourself by writing in coordinates of 4 points. Just remember to do it in the right order for this format - longitude, latitude. Format description here, if you need it: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/O...er_File_Format . Put some nice name to that region and we are good to go.

Originally Posted by eson View Post
I have the same problem in Swedish. There's no clear one-character translation, so I just keep the original letters. Optimal linguistic would be using the whole word. Like "left" and "written". Don't know if it is graphically feasible though.
Actually, both numbers correspond to remaining part, i.e. left to download, left to write. Its probably not too important, just gives some visual feedback to the user that things are moving.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2016 @ Yekaterinbourg, Russia
@rinigus. I finished by Pull request

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOleg For This Useful Post:
@rinigus. I finished by Pull request
All imported. I have started pushing it to the cloud and later @MartinK server would get the added regions. If all goes well we'll have all new regions available late tonight, probably around 20:00 GMT.

As soon as the upload on my side is done, I'll push new regions to github from which you could see the updated list of regions (you'll be able to get them by "Update list"). Just the download of the region will not work until the @MartinK's server will fetch it (~20:00 GMT).

Thank you again!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
@rinigus. but without your help... :-)

I would hope the work was not in vain...

Last edited by XOleg; 2017-03-18 at 18:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to XOleg For This Useful Post:
@rinigus. but without your help... :-)

I would hope the work was not in vain...
Surely not in vain. I missed the target (too much to upload) so updates will take 2 more hours, ~22:00 GMT as it looks for now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Surely not in vain. I missed the target (too much to upload) so updates will take 2 more hours, ~22:00 GMT as it looks for now.
Looks like the update went fine & the new regions are in.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
I have just published 0.7.5 release. It exposes map update functionality to GUI, fixes a race condition on map updates by loading list of provided countries/features from data.modrana.org, and updates the translations.

Unless there are some issues coming up with the Map Manager, I am planning now to continue the work on geocoder-nlp performance and database size.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
@rinigus appli and maps updated without problem for me. but I have a question. Routing is impossible between separate regions(countries...). Server selects one region. For exemple, it's necessary to travel from St-Petersbourg to Moscow. I have two maps for cities and two maps for regions. And how to be? I suppose it's impossible to pass from Moscow to Moscow region also...
This is other side of maps fragmentation...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XOleg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
I found one string untranslated. This one is missing in translation file.
Number of parallel worker threads: %1

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
@rinigus appli and maps updated without problem for me. but I have a question. Routing is impossible between separate regions(countries...). Server selects one region. For exemple, it's necessary to travel from St-Petersbourg to Moscow. I have two maps for cities and two maps for regions. And how to be? I suppose it's impossible to pass from Moscow to Moscow region also...
This is other side of maps fragmentation...
Routing, search , and drawing are all impossible between different maps . it's an important limitation thwart we will address in future. I have these issues filed in GitHub, so we'll surely work on it. My plan is to finish geocoder first , so I can property fix one component before working on the next one .

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:

Tags
geocoder, linux, offline maps, router, sailfish os, tiles