Originally Posted by anidel View Post
For this I have doubt it'll ever work.
I've found out this page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/audio.html, about bluetooth audio profiles and, in Section "4. Emulating a headphone" it specifically states:

The gnapplet.sis won't work as the N95 is a 3rd edition (sisx) phone. I also don't really understand the instructions anyway.....I'm a complete noob you see

Does anyone have an N95 (or any other 3rd edition phone) who's got this working or is it no-go?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
Originally Posted by leoni1980 View Post
The gnapplet.sis won't work as the N95 is a 3rd edition (sisx) phone. I also don't really understand the instructions anyway.....I'm a complete noob you see

Does anyone have an N95 (or any other 3rd edition phone) who's got this working or is it no-go?

Thanks in advance
it says there (gnokii wiki) that the at driver should provide limited functionnality ...

i wonder what that means.....

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
use model=AT in your gnokiirc file ...

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Maryland
I am really interested in this project. hope to see great things soon!

Has there been any progress on any app that will allow an n8X0 to be used in this fashion?

I'm interested to know as well. This will be a BIG help. Specially, if the name/number other phone options pop up on the tablet.

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
Last night I tried phonelink with my Nokia 6301 ... with no success.

It'd be nice if phonelink was more mature and complete (the UI was kind of lacking as well).