Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
You just got a very loud and inappropriate supporter!

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
I see there is version 1.1.3 in the store but it's "like" another app, we should pay again to download that! I really hope nokia will fix this... That's crazy!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
You can't imagine how many emails I already sent them to try to solve the issue. Maybe they just lost the password of their main computer and don't want to admit it

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
I see there is version 1.1.3 in the store but it's "like" another app, we should pay again to download that! I really hope nokia will fix this... That's crazy!!
Yeah madness - actually, it sees i already have a version installed so only gives me the option to "Launch" but of course i don't have that version - i still have 1.0.3....If you didn't laugh, you would cry...

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
So i deleted the installed one so i could re-download & install it & of course it now wants me to buy it again

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
I bought it also, but couldn't download. I hope I will try it, Sports Tracker is very inaccurate about distance.

If you could implicate a heart monitor to the app, it would be very good

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Hi Bwalter,
your app is really cool! Love the ui and the gps filter
I have a few suggestions to make it perfect:

- Altitude tracking (I know it's in the roadmap, but it's really important for activities like hiking or mountain bike )

- A "pause" button, or an automatic way to make it happen;

- A configurable auto-save function to protect the track from crashes or accidental closure of the app;

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
+100 for "pause" option -- that's feature I miss most and something that allow my N900 with eCoach to survive ~15 hours of recording.

Now -- rant!

This mess with store is catastrophe

My store app claims I have version 1.0.2 installed and update to 1.1.2 is available.

Still, it won't update ...

OTOH, my installed app claims it's version 1.0.3.

To my surprise (and as others mentioned) there are 2 (*two*) versions of app in store and selecting second one bring this -- version 1.1.3 ---> installed!?!?!?!?

Something is rly fc**d up here

Sorry for so many pictures, but they tell more than 100 words

Last edited by sponka; 2013-05-01 at 10:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
Is this a Sports Tracker client or completely it's own offering? More importantly, can you upload to sports-tracker.com directly from the MeeRun app? It's a bit unclear..

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by dimangi View Post
Is this a Sports Tracker client or completely it's own offering? More importantly, can you upload to sports-tracker.com directly from the MeeRun app? It's a bit unclear..
Yes, you can export MeeRun's training as a GPX file and then upload to sports-tracker. I've tested this function and it is working well. Replay function of the training on the N9 phone is so well done that upload is perhaps not so often needed, I think. Upload may be needed, if you wish to share the workout to others.