Notices

Very nice app and works well. Is there any chance you can implement iHeartRadio streams?

Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
Originally Posted by dannycamps View Post
Very nice app and works well. Is there any chance you can implement iHeartRadio streams?
Not unless ClearChannel allows an API.

Frank

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
UI convenience suggestions:

Can the search screen come up with the cursor already in the search box?
Can the <enter> key function the same as pressing the "Search" button?

Random observation:
If you are surfing for stations, then select a streaming station which brings up KMplayer, then while that station is playing in KMplayer switch back over to RTG & select another station, RTG brings up another instance of KMPlayer so that both stations are playing at the same time.

Maybe in settings there should be an option to open new stations in the player already running?

Originally Posted by rotoflex View Post
Can the search screen come up with the cursor already in the search box?
Can the <enter> key function the same as pressing the "Search" button?

Random observation:
If you are surfing for stations, then select a streaming station which brings up KMplayer, then while that station is playing in KMplayer switch back over to RTG & select another station, RTG brings up another instance of KMPlayer so that both stations are playing at the same time.

Maybe in settings there should be an option to open new stations in the player already running?
I've modified the search screen to have the search box contain the cursor and pressing enter now searches. The next version will have this.

I'm not too sure how to re-use and existing instance of kmplayer, if anyone knows, please let me know.

thanks,
Frank

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
@ Frank - Any chance of getting a Diablo version for my N800?

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
@ Frank - Any chance of getting a Diablo version for my N800?
Yes. It may not be as pretty but should work. I'll look in to it.

Frank

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Banul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 262 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Texas, USA
Funny you should create this thread. I was trying to find the A&M announcers when that game was on as DFW only had the Texas ones. I googled and found Radio Time and use the microb browser to play a station - except it was playing the Thursday Night Football NFL game. Worked just fine w/ Flash and 2.5g though. Used the FM transmitter, too.

P.S. What theme are you using?

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
I was just starting to download, since this looks like a great app, but then I saw your "Gig 'em" comment and I hit cancel. But since you said it's a simple app, I will assume an Aggie can do it...

Seriously, though, this is great and thanks for putting it together. In your honor, I will throw a thumbs-up out the window of my car while driving home today (though I will make sure it is a very dark patch of road, just to be safe).

The Following User Says Thank You to rmerren For This Useful Post:
Den, the Diablo version is nice. After one small change, the only difference I noticed was stacked windows were not available. I've uploaded it but I haven't done this process before so there may be a learning curve for me.

mooninite, D-THEME Aero Blue. Some stations are obnoxious with flash. They are battery killers even when they work.

rmerren, Shall I post the results of the game?

All, the UI tweaks (default to search input box, enter starts search) are in 0.0.1-7, coming to an autobuilder near you.

I registered for a partner id today so I can head down the path of adding presets and feedback (so you can report problems).

Frank

Last edited by Frank Banul; 2010-12-03 at 14:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Banul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
Originally Posted by Frank Banul View Post
rmerren, Shall I post the results of the game?
I was hoping that your story ended with you not knowing the outcome of the game..