Notices

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Is the widget unicode enabled? My songs with UTF tags are being displayed as squares!

BTW after I installed this ages ago the widget never appeared on my desktop even through many reboots. After upgrading to PR1.3 it "magically" appeared.

Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Is the widget unicode enabled? My songs with UTF tags are being displayed as squares!

BTW after I installed this ages ago the widget never appeared on my desktop even through many reboots. After upgrading to PR1.3 it "magically" appeared.
It's more about MediaBox, 'cause it sends tags for applet.
It seems that PR1.3 have some code and API changes under the hood.

I suffer from theme bug, anybody help?
(the buttons are grey on white - barely visible - ignoring my theme both in maemo and mediabox)

Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by majaczek View Post
I suffer from theme bug, anybody help?
(the buttons are grey on white - barely visible - ignoring my theme both in maemo and mediabox)
please provide a screenshot and theme name used in MediaBox

I won't post screenshooot now, but it worked once or twice before (seems I'm missing a file) and it's grey on grey. purging and installing again both mediabox and mediabox-home-widget doesn't help. I use theme named kuro-big (from default set). Changing to kuro didn't help. Could you help me with that information provided? (note the problem is with widget, mediabox shows fine).