Originally Posted by NX500 View Post
If only I'd need one. :"(
You need one

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by Toxip View Post
There is no mainline kernel SFOS version without all the libhybris yet and probably won't be any time soon. Sure it's possible to make but Jolla has no resources for it. Many of the functionality in SFOS still depend highly on libhybris and for a good reason, they work well so why reinvent the wheel. I do hope that some day SFOS will have it's own drivers all the way and Google Android would have to lick their wounds :P
Sorry, I have to disagree. There is and has been quite time at least one(two) pure port SFOS / Nemo device. And if mainline would support Raspberry Pi3 (and 2) there would be mainline kernel Nemo/SFOS.

Also, what I have understood is that, OMP is trying to get completely rid of Android in their SFOS RUS, so that would also mean no Android drivers and libhybris. But that would mean they should get sources of SoC's or produce their own..

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tmi View Post
Mainly, because I remember having had trouble with the feature with some (cheap no name) BT keyboard when I tested it. However... this was ages ago, there's been plenty of SFOS updates and I don't even have the hardware anymore i.e. the blame could've been anywhere.

Ok, good... once I get my hands on some BT keyboard, I'm going to see whether I'm able to mess this up yet again
Actually, my apologies, I just remembered there is an issue, at least with TOHKBD, where it doesn't actually support all keyboard layouts in the list. I don't know what the problem there is, but it may be the same thing you're thinking of.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Chr Chr.
Chen spoke of a fee he has to pay per tablet iirc.

You were alread asking Jolla at the Blog comments for openness regarding how much is refunded and have no real answer yet.
But didn't James answer sth. like. "to be decided"?

Now you expect "a client of Jolla" to disclose the exact amount to you?
Let me guess, "made my day" rhymes on NDA
Yeah. He can take the 5th but If you won't ask there is no way at all to get an answer. And besides, Maybe Chen is in charge. Jolla benefits far more than Chen so maybe he has not signed such lame NDA but instead he created one and made jolla sign it. or jolla and Chen only have a contract of buisness without NDA. Who knows?

Yep, asked jolla but they don't know even though its days to Refund which is such a shame. But anyhow, that's way I'm asking Chen

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Crow's Nest, Souvereignty of Faerie Fae

So, I've just ordered my Youyota Tablet Package in Russian Red today (with protection cover in black) alongside a t-shirt + a sleeve (dark grey) My order numbers are 104/105/106. Now i only need to find a 256 gb sd card.

Talk about persistence. I managed to become eligible for the Jolla Tablet refund campaign despite being offline for 391 consecutive days. At first Jolla said it was my fault that I wasn't online any more when they set up + also when they closed their refund campaign. I had a very hard time to convince them that I am one of the problem cases they couldn't reach.

When I learned about the Jolla Tablet Revival thread by Chenliangchen i subscribed to it + read every update. There is a slight chance that the refund can (re)finance at least part of my order. But I would have placed it anyway . . .

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
link on first post is broken...

Or is it cancelled?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
If you enjoy anonimity via cash, Italy is definitely for you
Plus, it has the best wine on earth, what else do you need
I second that!

And also the food! Even I have a chinese stomach!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
link on first post is broken...

Or is it cancelled?
Thanks dave mentioning it.

I removed my referral link and somehow it stopped working. Why it has to be referred by someone? Anyway it's fixed now...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Crow's Nest, Souvereignty of Faerie Fae
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/y...2-in-1-tablet/
Ordered! Order numbers 104-106/Russian Red package, dark grey sleeve + tee! YAY!

hi Chen! Thanks for awesome work!
But please do not ignore comments and questions on IGG page.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to virgi26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os