Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by DarkgageHD View Post
This exact issue has happened to me and from what it sounds like within the same time frame. After attempting many various methods, such as restoring original settings, deleting my accounts, various apps, i finally went nuclear and did a full os re-install. It worked and my mail was behaving normally. I started the annoying task of redownloading my apps and for some reason this morning the problem has returned. It must be app related. Do you have n9 tweaks, gtalk? We should try and isolate the app with some detective work.
Gtalk isn't the cause of it. I had the same problem show up a few days ago when I installed Crochik Shutdown and Conky. I don't know which one caused this, but I plan to reflash my device and not install Crochik Shutdown or Conky and see if that helps the situation. Will update you guys more when I figure out.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Gtalk isn't the cause of it. I had the same problem show up a few days ago when I installed Crochik Shutdown and Conky. I don't know which one caused this, but I plan to reflash my device and not install Crochik Shutdown or Conky and see if that helps the situation. Will update you guys more when I figure out.
Ok, well I've been able to fix my mail but haven't isolated the problem. Im happy to say that I did it with out re-installing the OS. Will let you know what I find out. I deleted gtalk and n9 tweaks and changed some settings. Deleted my accounts...well Ill let you know what I figure out.

I have this issue too. Gmail syncs fine if I only have that account enabled and only use Mail for Exchange. When I add a second account, such as an IMAP account or activate email syncing for the "normal" Google account that is used for Google Talk messaging, then email syncing stops working across the board.

Well, I definitely fixed it and so far the only thing that I think might likely be the problem is the app N9 tweaks. I was using version 5.0 at the time. I now have the most up to date version. My best guess is that this app was the issue, maybe in conjunction with something else...

That's all I have to report at the moment. I suggest if anybody else has this app, to delete it, delete your email accounts and install the updated version and restore your accounts and see.

I was unable to resolve the situation so flashed my phone. After reflashing and deleting/reinstating the two email accounts, Im having exactly the same problem. argh. I also tried reinstalling the latest version of N9 Tweak to no avail.
It seems the old legacy email are in the phone still?? Anyone now how to delete these?

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
I was unable to resolve the situation so flashed my phone. After reflashing and deleting/reinstating the two email accounts, Im having exactly the same problem. argh. I also tried reinstalling the latest version of N9 Tweak to no avail.
It seems the old legacy email are in the phone still?? Anyone now how to delete these?
Delete N9 tweaks and try again. Don't reinstall it and lets see. Be sure to delete your email accounts...

A flash of rootfs and emmc fixed the problem.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

A flash of rootfs and emmc fixed the problem.
Does conky work for you know with this method?

BTW Arie when are we going to do the nyc meetup?

Originally Posted by DarkgageHD View Post
Does conky work for you know with this method?

BTW Arie when are we going to do the nyc meetup?
I haven't tried conky yet, would you like me to install it to test?

The NYC meetup, we are waiting for AndyNokia232, then we can make it happen.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

I haven't tried conky yet, would you like me to install it to test?

The NYC meetup, we are waiting for AndyNokia232, then we can make it happen.
Naw, no worries on the conky. I was able to fix my problem as well, still haven't figured out the root cause though. Awesome on the meetup front though, I look forward to meeting everybody. I've only seen one in N9 in the wild...it was a cyan model.

Just read your review of the 360 play speakers etc from the Lumia entertainment pack. I just got the nokia essence headset myself and I agree about the one tap NFC integration in these devices. They're really great.