Originally Posted by pichlo View Post

The email says redeem it at Jolla shop. It does not specify conditions.
Says jolla smartphones only

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
If anyone wants my code PM me, you can have the aloe TOH too as I already have it

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
benny1967: Thanks, I saw that after my post. Had to read the fine print below it all. Well, it sounded a little too good for that. Me and wifey already have a Jolla. Maybe I can find someone I know who wants one. We have to spread the gospel of Jolla. :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
We have to spread the gospel of Jolla. :-)

Amen, brother!

Also, christmas is coming up and it's always hard for me to find presents.

If anyone in UK wants to make use of my code please message me and the first claimant can also have my free Aloe TOH!

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
My code is different but the conditions are the same. I will share it but sorry, only after I have used myself first.
As promised, here it is: K9-59-BC.

I have just used it but the email says you can use it more than once.

At no point during the transaction had the Aloe TOH been mentioned so I am still unclear as to how that part of the offer works. I would assume that it would be sent to the registered account owner but I did not have a Jolla Shop account and had to create one. Not that I am too bothered as the standard TOHs are pretty useless (and I already have one, it came with my second-hand Jolla), I am just curious. Also, I was thinking about turning one of my spare TOHs into a breadboard TOH

Your unique Jolla Gift Voucher is: PJ-5G-UU
Treat your family and friends with this Jolla Gift Voucher, which they can redeem at Jolla Online Shop. And yes, you can use the code more than once during the campaign period (but don't go overboard, ok?).

Enter the discount code at checkout at shop.jolla.com. The offer is valid only in countries supported by the Jolla Online Shop: EU, Norway and Switzerland.

Offer is valid until November 2, 2014 on Jolla smartphone purchases only.

The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Be quick, the amount of participating devices is limited. The Other Half Aloe smart cover will be offered after the end of the campaign if your unique Jolla Gift Voucher has been used during the campaign.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Brilliant news!!

I will buy a new phone just to get a new battery and suppport jolla. The frikinig jolla cant even sell a battery to its customers Rookies!

Where is that discphone ala jPhone ll? I hope this is an indication that they really want to get rid of this old peace of phone.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-10-24 at 17:32.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
YY-F0-9C

Since nobody in my family wants one, feel free to use it...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Where is that discphone ala <expletive deleted>?
I wonder what this discphone is like. A phone in the shape of a disc? A phone that takes discs?

I hope this is an indication that they really want to get rid of this old peace of phone.
More likely an indication that they have not sold enough units and need to boost sales in any way possible. Much as it hurts me to say that...