Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
This is just ridiculous...
I submitted complaint...

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Did you log in with the account you purchased it with?

I ask this because when I flashed my extra n900 and then installed the system backup from my other n900, I did not have to pay for angrybirds again. I just redownloaded it.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Please use the search function of the forum.
There is already a thread here as well as in the Nokia developer forum.
There might even be a bug report for it...
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Yes I did,
I didnīt do restore after flashing, though, as I had some serious issues with Mail app constantly empty after PR1.2 udpate (and bad N9QT app hassle) so I needed to do cold flash with wiping the phone up...and everytime I did restore after flash or re-install via NSU the issues would come back with no FB app working, mails vanishing, etc..
So thatīs probably it, though Iīm logged in the Store, it just doesnīt want to let me thru to my paid apps...
damn restore...

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Sacramento, CA USA
Damned N9QT app

Can you believe it, it states for PR1.1 only and doesn't want to work on PR1.2.

yes...sarcasm all the way

Had this with Kroll after I reflashed.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
I received an email from a customer about this today. It wasn't the first such email. The download limit is a cynical ploy from Nokia to get another 30% cut. Many users hit the download limit after having to reinstall OS updates due to Nokia bugs. I don't want customers to pay twice for the same application.

Message to Nokia:

Abolish the fvcking download limit.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
u can get it for free from n9fanclub.com
ur welcome

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I personally don't like pirating software... But honestly I thank God that there are such sites that have the pirated/warez files, because if something like this happens, I would be covered.. (And quite frankly this has happened to me several times).. :/

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
I bought only 2 apps, both just to thank authors, while i could download them for free. As well as one of them opensource and i could had it from author anyway.
So them just kill their half working Store, while they can just use IMEI to limit devices you can download from but not account they do encourage me for piracy.

P.S. i'm working on open source app i would upload for free on apps.formeego.org and paid to ovi just as donations. So basically Ovi is just donations option =)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: