Closed Thread
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
hmm, is the date format locked to mm/dd/year?

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Caribbean
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
The theme is nice, but it really isn't useful without most of the same information that the regular theme contains.
I disagree.
I find it really IS useful when viewing on the Tablets. I want to read / check new topics and posts or I want to search on a particular subject......quickly. I like the Minimalist format much better than any of the Mobile formats. When needed, I switch over to Classic....or wait until I'm at the laptop / desktop and view in standard n810v2.
Thank you Reggie and Andrew for this new template. I'm back to ITT on my 800 and 810....and loving it!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Hey for the guys our there that want certain functions out of the minimalistic theme that isn't there. I was thinking about it the other day and all the functions are there and most of the pages are setup to look decent on the Tablet in Minimalistic form. Some have not been modified to make links bigger or anything but they are still then and formated in a minimal way. There just are no links for them, unless we can get Reggie to add them under the Quick Links(Hey hasn't returned my PMs in a while) just bookmark these links.

Subscribed Threads

Vaispy

Member List

In fact just add ?styleid=10 to any page and you will see the minimalistic form of the page. I hope this helps people find the Minimal theme more useful.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
What the heck is that Vaispy thing? Is that new posts or something? That's kinda cool!

Originally Posted by qole View Post
What the heck is that Vaispy thing? Is that new posts or something? That's kinda cool!
yeah new posts and its live you don't have to refresh it they just popup

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland
The theme is great and works well.
Just one issue though - the quick links don't work on the 770 running OS2006.
Is there a way to fix that?

Originally Posted by Fionn View Post
I'm no longer updating the theme anymore Reggie is, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work one thing you could do for a fix until you get a chance is to bookmark the pages you want to go to then go to minimal theme and use bookmarks should stay in minimal theme if not add ?styleid=10 to the end of every bookmark. Not a real fix but it will get you going atleast.

Originally Posted by Fionn View Post
Hmm, I don;t think I'll be able to fix that for 770's browser. It's standard javascript that I guess Opera doesn't support.

Sorry.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
hmm, iirc the opera browser on the 770 had a habit of disabling javascript support if a page had scripts that overloaded the browser...

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
The default theme only works for me on Firefox. On IE6, I get these gawdawful grey boxes with shadows instead of the images...

Closed Thread

Tags
internettablettalk.com