Active Topics

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
I'm not daring enough yet to delve into deveoper mode, but managed to achieve exactly what I wanted with the use of an app. A lone Darwinian need not be any larger

Will see if I can change the clock colour at some point, either green to match or another colour that contrasts well.
Changing clock colour is as easy as editing the CSS file (/usr/share/themes/base/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css)... and setting the value for the colour of the clock label... eg mine is as below - set to Cyan

LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {
font: $FONT_FAMILY_LIGHT 10mm;
color: #00FFFF;

have a search around in the forum for more info...

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
In the file, there is a section for the LPM clock. it will say LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel

Under that there is a heading font: $FONT_FAMILY etc. go to /home/user/.fonts (if not exist, create).

Install system info app (from store) and go to config. > fonts to idnetify proper font name.

Then in css replace font_family etc for "font name" (with inverted commas)

eg.
font: "Ostrich Sans" 10mm;
I've used this to change clock font to the font that android ICS uses for clock but I got a normal font bolded instead .

I used AndroidClock.ttf .
This is the font I want :
Name:  20090112_002.jpg
Views: 1138
Size:  36.6 KB

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Thanks. The quotes are pulled randomly from a text file. Each line is a seperate quote in that file. Pulling quotes from the net would also be possible I suppose...

Like I said, the quotes are from a file. You can use your own quote file.
Most of the things are configurable, like duration (mine is set to 10 minutes), font, colour, size, etc. I will [announce] a proper cleaned up script on Monday or so.

Initially it wont be packaged as I'm not familiar with deb packaging for meego. But I will package it as a deb later on and i'll also try to provide a configuration app.

I am also working on another script to show the date and battery charge on the lockscreen. I will post here the updates.
> Can you make it display like weather, Like pull it and display there, i created one to show what i mean. Well i created an image file to show what i mean. or dreaming too hard,

Last edited by Ashbeck; 2012-04-19 at 10:59.

sorry wrong post

Last edited by Fallenzone; 2012-04-20 at 06:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fallenzone For This Useful Post:
I wanna remove the whole clock in lockscreen i deleted almost everything from that .css what is related to it or what I can call related, but nothing happens clock and date still there, what I'm duin wrong?

Originally Posted by nerzhul View Post
I wanna remove the whole clock in lockscreen i deleted almost everything from that .css what is related to it or what I can call related, but nothing happens clock and date still there, what I'm duin wrong?

line 80 in my vim
LockScreen ScreenLockClockStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClock {

I "GUESS"
Code:
 at  line 89  : 
 time-format: "%R";
change it like ...
Code:
 time-format: " ";
hope it can help you

Hmm nothing happens, what I'm doing wrong? I'm ssh:n the file to MyDocs and copying it from there at terminal to the right place before that I delete the org file, after copy I reboot my device but same **** is still there no matter how I modify the file?

I don't know what happen to you , I just can show you my steps ...

1.copy .css to computer (i use FileBox)

2.edit it

3.copy .css from computer to MyDocs

4.open terminal devel-su then cd ..

Code:
cp home/user/MyDocs/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/
6.reboot

Well I did the same, and when I go check the file from style folder I can see the changes are there but it changes nothing on my phone even I change the font size on the lock screen but nothing happens. Removed all time-format %R but nothing happens.

that is so strange ...