Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
lol. BTW WTF is a "wild" customer?
Anybody who lives north of Tampere and somehow has exchangable currency.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
An expression in memes nowadays, like "le wild gf appears", "le wild customer appears" and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Waitwaitwait. So it's possible to buy a Jolla phone in Finland now? All one has to do is to ask someone in Finland to buy him/her a phone in a DNA shop and send it to somewhere on the world?

I thought those are pretty much unavailable aside from the brave pre-bookers who paid 400€ upfront. What's the prize in the DNA store?

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by tadzik View Post
Waitwaitwait. So it's possible to buy a Jolla phone in Finland now? All one has to do is to ask someone in Finland to buy him/her a phone in a DNA shop and send it to somewhere on the world?

I thought those are pretty much unavailable aside from the brave pre-bookers who paid 400€ upfront. What's the prize in the DNA store?
399 EUR and most stores will probably be sold-out by now, I can imagine. I don't think it would be easy to buy a Jolla in Finland at the moment.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by tadzik View Post

There were only 10 devices here in local dna store so they are pretty much sold out now I guess. Luckily I was first in line to pick up my phone... Great device but battery lasts only couple of hours. But that will be better in future, hopefully

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
cool story bro
Yeah, I know thx!

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Sorta a big assumption that the DNA agent had been trained. That would have been my first question.
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I work at Vodafone, and we don't get trainings either.

We have to sell 'contracts' and we only have to know some 'basics'. Thats all that matters to them. Sell a contract and doesn't matter what phone...
That DNA salesman said that he is The Last One in their shop who haven't been trained for demonstrate Jolla.

Originally Posted by jsiren View Post
Were you in Joensuu by chance? At least I as a wild customer got a demonstration at the central Joensuu DNA store from a Jolla owner with a poppy red OH, and subsequently bought one for myself
Oh it was you! That's funny, will you be my JNS TMO mate?

If you have ever played Pokémon, you would know maybe http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DNQe0gI9SZ...00/pikachu.JPG