Poll: Your thought on this request?!
Poll Options
Your thought on this request?!

I really miss this old Symbian feature that I used to have on my Nokia N82 and N95, which allows users to share any song they have on the phone music library, and play/share it while calling a buddy. I haven't find a mod/app/script to help fix this problem since my previous Nokia N900, and now facing similar problem with my new Nokia N9. This would be a really awesome fix/update for this great phone!!! Developers, I would even pay $10 or even $20 for a new app that update this feature on the N9!!!! Love Nokia and will support Nokia and developers supporting Nokia apps all the way!!!!

Thanks!!!!

PS: One time I was calling my gf and was trying to play the game "Stack The Stuff" by Nightspade, and for some glitch reason, the game was able to play sound even when I was still on the phone with my gf. But it only happens that one time though, Doesn't work anymore. Is this only a simple fix to allow music playing while calling? Does other music players (beside the default Nokia player) allow this feature on the N9?

Last edited by tranht; 2012-01-03 at 01:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to tranht For This Useful Post:
please vote the above poll guys! Thank you much! =)

that would be a brilliant feature of course!
i've done that with the computer using skype

The Following User Says Thank You to chiappa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chiappa View Post
that would be a brilliant feature of course!
i've done that with the computer using skype
Thanks for support this request!!! Please go here to vote for the Bug fix!!! https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=565

BIG Thanks!!!!!