So, It seems like we are not getting apps developed for our n9, even if it is, there are random apps that get developed once a blue moon.....that has no use for us, on top of that you gotta pay for it?

I think we should support that LIFE SAVING SUPER-GENIUS that is porting nitdroid to N9!!!

What i wanted to ask is....has there been any post around as to when they are going to release a version where you can make a call and use the data, and vibrates and it can take pics?...and that won't brick my phone....

Actually can't wait for that version....., cause its been months now, and i can't still get OPERA MINI and whatsapp for my n9, and that just sucks!

LETS JUST FACE IT no one is going to make apps for us anymore.....

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
There is Opera in the ovi store, and Opera Mini can work using PhoneME. Also, AFAIK current nitdroid for N9 supports 3G and phone calls.. it did not support wireless.

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
There is Opera in the ovi store, and Opera Mini can work using PhoneME. Also, AFAIK current nitdroid for N9 supports 3G and phone calls.. it did not support wireless.
I don't like the Opera Mobile, i want the opera mini...

whats PhoneME? how do i use it?

but...http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=67.0
its shows there the microphone and other critical stuff arent working yet....

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post
I don't like the Opera Mobile, i want the opera mini...
God knows why you like Mini more than Mobile...

whats PhoneME? how do i use it?
Searching helps.....
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81969
Latest developments aren't summarized in the 1st post.
You're best off reading the last 5 or so pages at least.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Opera mini is way better than opera mobile for data saving thus the speed is higher because the rendering is on the server side

Apparently, the word "Alpha" does not mean anything anymore. Nitdroid for the MeeGo platform has not been out long, and people developing it aren't getting paid (they have jobs, you know :P ), so I strongly suggest you give it time before you all look for a complete version.

And, like someone said, searching helps. :P