Notices

@Pranskster and @ mornage: Here you go!!!

NewScientist.wgt

Youku.wgt

@To All >>> The Most Awaited Google+ WebApp (iphone Version).

Google+.wgt

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
what is the benefit of these?we can just save bookmark on the desktop right? correct me if wrng. but gr8 work
BACKUPMENU

The Following User Says Thank You to trisha02 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
what is the benefit of these?we can just save bookmark on the desktop right? correct me if wrng. but gr8 work
yep but these are accessible from app menu and (some apps are in iphone format), it would be quiet easy and dont mess the desktop..

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Could it be possible to have the Nokia Maps application available for iOS and Android?

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
trans i see this is quite good ,what if you could make an application out of it ? just like Tv player containing loads of channels,so in the same way if you could add all these web apps into a general WEB APP application ? I think it shouldnt be very much difficult for ya ,is it ?

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
@ TransTech dude thanks for your effort but i have found a thing really disappointing :$
the site2sms .
it's only an indian site .
can you arrange one for uk please ?

p.s = not being harsh :$

@ivgalvez: sorry this is maemo forum, and btw i dont have any knowledge about ios or android and programming language..

@prankster: sorry mate i dont know to code any app in qt or anything else, i think you chould ask cutetube-qml developer for this. (it would be damm easy for him to integrate it into his app).

@eefo: i can make one if you give me a site link and its logo...

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
can any one attach youku.wgt in one post ,fkin chinese are blocking my ip to get the file from 4shared.any one please ! i want to test it !
thanks eefo ,got it !!

Last edited by prankster; 2011-09-28 at 11:47.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
@ivgalvez: sorry this is maemo forum, and btw i dont have any knowledge about ios or android and programming language..

@prankster: sorry mate i dont know to code any app in qt or anything else, i think you chould ask cutetube-qml developer for this. (it would be damm easy for him to integrate it into his app).

@eefo: i can make one if you give me a site link and its logo...

http://www.smsmarkaz.com/
there you go mate and apology , couldn't find the logo in .png and i am not at my system to convert the .gif to .png :$
this is the logo
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=sms...:0&tx=38&ty=29

i have requested demludi to make a deb ,just like tv player ,i hope he makes it ,i guess every one will be able to use it according to choice ,pick & choose and use .Nice & easy !!

Tags
web app, webapps