Active Topics

 



Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#211
Ok.. will be releasing v1.1-5 soon. It have the new program for changing icons in pixmaps folder (a great thanks goes to Saturn). As i am still learning i am not sure how stable it is. So i advice not to test it. I want to see if all the permissions are correct after autobuilder have done it's work on it.

It will not be compatible with the script i provided earlier. So if you have used that.. be sure to reset the original icons before you upgrade. If you do upgrade without resetting the icons first.. you will need to reinstall the programs for original icons.

Also.. If you do test it.. be sure to make an backup first.
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums
 
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#212
It was working.. but had a bug.. so am sending v1.1-6 to autobuilder now.

Hmm.. apparently i missed to move the file to it's correct place. Will send v1.1-7 that fixes it to autobuilder soon.
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-03-02 at 16:44.
 
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#213
A new version is ready (v1.1-7). The Gui should work now. It would be nice to have some feedback on that. No restart is needed but it will take a couple of minutes before the extras icons are shown/updated.

Extras contain:
Fcamera, Noor, n900ftp, gologarchiver, Wifi-switcher, Recorder, aMSN and App Search Widget.

Will be doing more extras icons in the future.
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-03-03 at 21:07.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
pious_momin's Avatar
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
#214
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
A new version is ready (v1.1-7). The Gui should work now. It would be nice to have some feedback on that. No restart is needed but it will take a couple of minutes before the extras icons are shown/updated.

Extras contain:
Fcamera, Noor, n900ftp, gologarchiver, Wifi-switcher, Recorder, aMSN and App Search Widget.

Will be doing more extras icons in the future.
Wonderful work bro... good to see icons for pixmaps and we need more icons.... i got some requests will let you know soon by this weekend
__________________
Nokia N9 Black (64GB): Meego 1.2 Harmattan PR 1.3

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6
 

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#215
Just released v1.1-8. The Sticky-note icon can be found in extras.. so you will need to use the AwOken Extras App to enable it.

* Added the wifi-assistant icon
* Added the bambuser icon
* Added the barriosquare icon
* Added the sticky-notes icon to extras
* Added the stellarium icon
* Added the liqflow icon
* Added the xournal icon
* Added the gonvert icon
* Improved the awoken extras icon
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums
 

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#216
Found a bug and it seams like Barriosquare uses two icons.. releasing a quickfix in v1.1-9 to sort it out.
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums
 
pious_momin's Avatar
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
#217
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Found a bug and it seams like Barriosquare uses two icons.. releasing a quickfix in v1.1-9 to sort it out.
Salamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you) Bro....

here are some request kindly go through them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/piousmo...7626077798563/
__________________
Nokia N9 Black (64GB): Meego 1.2 Harmattan PR 1.3

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6
 
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
#218
Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
Salamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you) Bro....

here are some request kindly go through them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/piousmo...7626077798563/
Thanks again! I was counting on you to give me some work.

Ok, have looked at the link with the icons you request. The Recaller is already in the pack.. have to see why it is not working. And please give me the names of the widgets.. I also noticed that the wifi-switcher icon was a bit large so might reduce it little.

I made the warning sign on the msn/skype status icon little bigger... i first tried with a smaller but it was hard to see it. I will recheck to see if i can reduce the size little.

And on the deb-files.. do i understand you correct that you want an debian logo instead of the "deb" text?
__________________
You like what i do? Donate!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-03-06 at 01:11.
 
pious_momin's Avatar
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
#219
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Thanks again! I was counting on you to give me some work.

Ok, have looked at the link with the icons you request. The Recaller is already in the pack.. have to see why it is not working. And please give me the names of the widgets.. I also noticed that the wifi-switcher icon was a bit large so might reduce it little.

I made the warning sign on the msn/skype status icon little bigger... i first tried with a smaller but it was hard to see it. I will recheck to see if i can reduce the size little.

And on the deb-files.. do i understand you correct that you want an debian logo instead of the "deb" text?
Welcome finally i gave you some work
Widget names: Multi-calendar Date Widget, Facebook Desktop Widget, Twitter Widget, AP News Desktop Widget,

Warning Sign is bit bigger, can only see Warning Sign rest hard to see

yes debian logo instead deb

Regards,
__________________
Nokia N9 Black (64GB): Meego 1.2 Harmattan PR 1.3

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6
 
pious_momin's Avatar
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
#220
bro have a look @ this: http://i.solidfiles.net/fcb7.png

is it possible to change the colour of e-mail notification to grey?
__________________
Nokia N9 Black (64GB): Meego 1.2 Harmattan PR 1.3

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6
 
Reply

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46.