Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Does anyone know where to get a spare battery for Jolla? I already tried to google around but haven't found any...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xkkkx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,377 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by xkkkx View Post
Does anyone know where to get a spare battery for Jolla? I already tried to google around but haven't found any...
Currently nowhere, in future hopefully those will be available in webshop.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,619 | Thanked: 7,820 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Get an external battery/charger?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

I already have one but I'd just like to have one spare battery

i would like to get a spare battery too

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Oulu, Finland
I made a product request to DealExtreme but they haven't answered yet

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Well, seeing as Jolla themselves don't have any accessories available (I've asked for TOH/battery)... I doubt that anywhere else online/offline have them

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,126 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
The battery included with the Jolla is labeled as "Manufacturer: NLT ELECTRONICS" and "Model 22B50".
You may try to contact e.g. some Taobao agent and see if they can find it for you.

it's not that urgent, if it will be available in Jolla store, I just wait...

Posts: 6,619 | Thanked: 7,820 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xkkkx View Post
it's not that urgent, if it will be available in Jolla store, I just wait...
I think it will be available in jStore soon. If jolla battery is like the rest of the batteries it will be swollen pretty fast if you push it.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Tags
battery, jolla, jolla phone