Notices

hey i know this is an old post but if its possible would you make me 1 vid--Pinksmoke wit the name ''Profiler''...gret wor

can you teach me mr leetut how to edit the name in yout personalized video could you make a sample one ? thanks i hope for your positive responce

Leetut can i have Squares with my name (Hansaka), this is my second request and thanks you very much for the first one u have made

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Canada
These are very nice videos. I wonder one thing though: does the boot process waits for the entire video to be played before "moving on" with the startup steps or does the video is just played while the boot process is happening?

I'm asking because I wouldn't want to "add" 20 secs to the boot process just to have some very nice boot video...

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by jprobichaud View Post
These are very nice videos. I wonder one thing though: does the boot process waits for the entire video to be played before "moving on" with the startup steps or does the video is just played while the boot process is happening?

I'm asking because I wouldn't want to "add" 20 secs to the boot process just to have some very nice boot video...
it plays the whole video and then boots up

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colchester, UK
hey Leetut, nice videos
Could you make one for me when u are free, i know you did so much many as i could see in the request. If you get free time please do one for me,

Debris
"Welcome Jagat" thankx in advance

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey, can u please make a linux boot screen? like with the penguin preferably aur maybe just linux. it doesnt neccesarlily have to move, the penguin. u can do like penguin and loading bar. or any other movement aur whatever.
thanks

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
It seems like leetut haven't much time for videos

hi..can u pls make me a vdo wid radeon effect..
my name is karthik... thnx

@Leetut, is it possible to have a personalized boot video Reveal
with kroonen.eu

regards Richard

Tags
boot video, hijacked thread, requests