Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Okay, you want the other OS'es too, then not just like I made it:
http://www.swagman.org/juice/2xdroid_topmenu.png
is it possible that if i add other OS icons to it but with no function.for example if i touch firefox icon nothing will happen.

menu will look better

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by arifkhan123 View Post
is it possible that if i add other OS icons to it but with no function.for example if i touch firefox icon nothing will happen.

menu will look better
You need to edit the "animated_menu_top.map" file, that tells which icons receive touchtap events
For the version I made for you, I commented out all but the threee top icons in the righthand column.

You need to edit the "animated_menu_top.map" file, that tells which icons receive touchtap events
For the version I made for you, I commented out all but the threee top icons in the righthand column.
ok.

every day i want something new [ mods, os etc]. i even want full windows 8.1 in my mobile. hehe

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Is it possible for you to take these images and change them into usable icons? The Android 4 and 5 icons look horrendous (No offense, but let's face it, they do).

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Shadwblade2652 View Post
Is it possible for you to take these images and change them into usable icons? The Android 4 and 5 icons look horrendous (No offense, but let's face it, they do).
Of course they look bad, as I told previously it is the most difficult part to make the icons look good!

The images you are proposing, have a problem. They have a fair lot more detail than the icons I gave used, so scaling them down and rendering on N9 screen might not look that good.
No problem in trying, though

No problem in trying, though
So this is what it would look like

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: