Notices

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by AgentZ View Post
Has anyone recieved a text message from T-mobile about adding a tethering plan to their account? Mobilehotspot was working for me then just stopped roughly after recieving said text message, don't know if they related, just thought I would make mention of it.
Hmmm the demo version of joikuspot was working fine on my n95 while my n900 was away..

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
Soooo who on here has mobile hotspot working fine, and what version of power kernal and MHS are you running?
Mine is working:

Linux Nokia-N900 2.6.28.10-power47, 0.3.5

I don't use encryption, I don't use CSSU, I only connect to it using Linux machines of one sort or another.

mobile hotspot 0.3.5 is not working for me as well.. Mine is kernel 47 and latest CSSU update.
It is not able to connect to the 3g network.. Please help?

Can someone please get this fixed.. request maintainer as well..
thanks

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Okay, so on a factory fresh N900, I've installed MHS from application manager, which gives "Mobile Hotspot Failed to Start", as expected (not yet installed power kernel)

So I intall power kernel from application manager, and restart. Now MHS seems to work (Asks to select network, connects to network etc) but the network never appears on laptop. Same story even if I disable encryption.

Any ideas anyone?