Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by darkestz View Post
"Unfortunately, Setup wizard has stopped" -- This is what I'm getting when I touch the android..any fix for this?

EDIT: And the interface so far has been incredibly slow compared to N12..( I installed N14) what if i remove N14 and bring the N12 version back? Will it be usable then? Or does the new autoinstaller install to the SD card instead of the eMMc?
There is something magic in nitdroid script I don't know but I feel wts happinng , if I put the 2 files umay12 and rc7 in a folder call nitdroid in /MyDocs so the NITDroid-installer will continue installing and all go's perfect? And if I remove that folder and try installing with nitdroid-installer 0.2.8.9 beta3 it will not complete that all correct mission also how can we mount the media/mmc1 with the virtual sdcard of NITDroid-installer . not bad work for nitdroid he mounted for us the 32 gega byte space but to me all the time thought the 8 gega bytes are my 8 gega SanDisk. Memory

WTF!!!

i test sending messages to other phone but i cant received it...but on nitdroid messaging it sat message sent...what the hell is that??

can anyone out there tell me what to do...i enjoyed to my working nitdroid but the hell happened to sending??

The Following User Says Thank You to ronald122789 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
does anyone know what is this file in e-yes download folder NITDroid-0.0.9.tar.bz2 thanks.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
does anyone know what is this file in e-yes download folder NITDroid-0.0.9.tar.bz2 thanks.
This is nitdroid 2.3.3 version

Last edited by zozeta2; 2012-04-05 at 15:47.

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Prolly a stupid question, but how can I increase internal storage space? I don't even have enough space to install a simple app. It shows 54MB free of 2GB. I used the 0.2.8-8 Nitdroid installer and now I can barely install apps, unless I'm missing something. Any tips? I've never really used Android (I don't like it) but I wanted to use it for mobile Netflix, so I'm trying it out.

Anyway, any help would be great.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
Prolly a stupid question, but how can I increase internal storage space? I don't even have enough space to install a simple app. It shows 54MB free of 2GB. I used the 0.2.8-8 Nitdroid installer and now I can barely install apps, unless I'm missing something. Any tips? I've never really used Android (I don't like it) but I wanted to use it for mobile Netflix, so I'm trying it out.

Anyway, any help would be great.
Repartition internal eMMC.
tl;dr: Install BackupMenu, connect USB Mass Storage, shrink MyDocs, move the ext3 partition to the end of MyDocs, grow it to the start of the swap partition.

as i mentioned earlier that i cant play temple run. the player moves automatically to the left. can it be tweaked to run perfectly.in this way all vertical games that require accelerometer is unplayable.

I'll fire up Ubuntu and try it. Hope it works

EDIT #1:
Worked, but then the boot menu got all messed up. Needed to reflash the kernel lol

Hoping there's no damage to Maemo. Still, thanks for this! Worked out great and can install apps now.

EDIT #2:
Had to reflash! :[
Ah well...

EDIT #3:
Another stupid question. Where can I find the ICS update image? Looking to try it out. Thanks guys. (btw, yes, I checked e-yes's webserver, but maybe I didn't see it?)

Last edited by jperez2009; 2012-04-07 at 01:25.

BUMP ^ (read edit #3)

my nitdroid overheat when im browsing net or even turning on wifi..does any has a solution???

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid