I updated my N9 to PR1.2 and tried to share a file using NFC and Filebox with another N9 ( pr1.2) . The blue NFC icon appered but no thing was being shared . When I touch other device again , the blue NFC icon reappered but still no sharing ?
Did anyone try NFC sharing via FIlebox with Pr1.2 ?

Hello anyone ?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
My experience was completely different.
I tried to share an image with my classmates BB Bold 9900 via NFC. NFC on both devices were enabled, but no matter how many time I tap the devices together, the sharing wont happen.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
NFC=(No fone communication)

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Earth
As far as I know, NFC only pairs devices and after that it's all about Bluetooth (so it just makes pairing simpler). Or am I wrong?

Originally Posted by ja-pc View Post
As far as I know, NFC only pairs devices and after that it's all about Bluetooth (so it just makes pairing simpler). Or am I wrong?
Yes , you are right . Should I buy QAD File Manager to try out if it works ?
NFC worked very well in PR1.1 with Filebox . The file I wanted to share isn't in a hidden folder ( I hear there are problem with hidden folder in PR1.2 ). I tried to share the file using bluetooth pair and that works fine

Last edited by soleil; 2012-03-04 at 12:42.