Active Topics

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I've had a lot of trouble recently with my N9. Most annoying has been the incredible crashing of almost all applications.

In order to locate the source of the problem I started clearing up MyDocs (i had reached almost 100% storage) and figured perhaps low virtual memory was to blame. I now have have over 10GB free in User Date, and 50% free in Installed Apps and Application Data.

I reflashed the device a few days ago for various reasons (lag and crashing being the main). The lag seems to have gone but random app crashing continues. Has anyone had similar problems or has any advice on how I can pin point the source of this problem in hope to cure it?

In summary - whilst running fenix mail, carrying out any action (opening, swiping left/right to read, deleting emails) leads to "Fenix not responding. Close application?". This is not limited to fenix and happens in any app that takes more than a second to respond.

Note: after the reflash I did a restore of the backed up data. Are corrupt settings causing this?

Last edited by afaq; 2012-01-15 at 23:14.

I dont have this issue with my N9
My N9 is becoming more and more stable .
I'm using QAD Cleaner to clean my device after sometime of use .

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
A little drastic (can only be so patient) but if after a second reflash today I dont see improvements im putting this black 64GB up for sale and then picking up an N900.